COOK, SR (FULL-TIME)
Posted on: September 26, 2022
- We are hiring immediately -for a COOK, SR -position.
- Location: Delta Sky Club BNA - 1 Terminal Drive Suite 318,
Nashville, TN 37214. -Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-Time; Details provided upon interview. -
- Requirement: Previous cooking experience required.*Internal
Employee Referral Bonus Available
- Starting Pay: $21.00 per hourWe Make Applying Easy! -Want to
apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB -to 75000 -and
search requisition ID number -1083712.The advertised program is an
AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass
Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply.
Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions:
Diversity -of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our
success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!Eurest
is recognized worldwide for standards of service and excellence
within the foodservice industry. Embracing an ownership mindset,
Eurest leverages global resources, promotes a local presence and
enriches the communities we serve. The Eurest Promise, "connect
with people, inspire through food, create solutions, and live our
promise," is exemplified throughout our organization. Eurest is
proud to serve the world's most respected successful corporations,
including many of the Fortune 500.Job Summary Summary: -Prepares
food to ensure it is nutritious and properly flavored in accordance
with applicable federal, state, local and company standards,
guidelines and regulations. -Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- May oversee the cooking activities of food service associates
as assigned by Food Service Director.
- Prepares various entrees and menu items following established
- Operates and cleans equipment after each use. Performs
scheduled routine cleaning.
- Stores, labels and dates food items according to policy. Helps
maintain organized storage of dry goods and refrigerated and frozen
- Follows HACCP guidelines to ensure quality and safety of food
- Complies with federal, state and local health and sanitation
regulations and department sanitation procedures.
- Assists Food Service Director in maintaining accurate daily
production records and completes all required documentation,
reports, and logs as assigned.
- Assists in the cross training of employees.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Associates at Eurest are
offered many fantastic benefits.Both full-time and part-time
positions offer the following -benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home ProgramIn addition, full-time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)About Compass Group: Achieving
leadership in the foodservice industryCompass Group is an equal
opportunity employer. - At Compass, we are committed to treating
all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities,
achievements, and experience without regard to race, national
origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
-Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. -Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. -*Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).Req ID:
Keywords: Eurest, Nashville , COOK, SR (FULL-TIME), Hospitality & Tourism , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!