Service BDC/Appointment Concierge- Audi Nashville
Company: Sonic Automotive
Posted on: August 8, 2022
The Service -BDC Associate is responsible for generating sales
appointments with customers that contact the dealership via the
internet for service of new and/or pre-owned vehicles. - The BDC
Internet Service Agent delivers a premium customer experience by
responding to customer inquiries in a prompt, professional,
accurate and courteous manner. - This highly accountable position
uses lead management tools, CRM software and the internet to manage
inquiry flow, update customer files, and closely track customer
interest. - The -service -BDC associate will be trained to
understand all products and services offered, will become
knowledgeable of inventory as well as financing and incentive
Duties and Responsibilities:
- - - - - - - -Respond to internet inquiries with courtesy,
accuracy and professionalism.
- - - - - - - -Promptly and accurately enter all customer inquiry
data into the CRM.
- - - - - - - -Generate service appointments.
- - - - - - - -Conduct phone surveys to assess customer preferences
and quality of experience.
- - - - - - - -Effectively utilize lead management tools.
- - - - - - - -Compile all necessary reports, forms and other
documentation on a timely basis.
- - - - - Perform cashier duties as requested. -
- - - - - - - -Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- - - - - - - -Exhibit ethical behavior, provide the highest degree
of customer satisfaction and be honest in all aspects of dealing
with customers. Coordinator
Keywords: Sonic Automotive, Nashville , Service BDC/Appointment Concierge- Audi Nashville, Hospitality & Tourism , Brentwood, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!