Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionThrive Restaurant Group is a family-owned
restaurant company that's been in business for over 50 years, and
we're looking for the next member of our family. We are committed
to making a difference in the lives of the people we serve and the
communities in which we live. If you want to work in a fun family
atmosphere and are interested in learning business, leadership, and
hospitality, this is the place for you.In Applebee's, we're known
as Legacy Apple. Applebee's has become synonymous with the
neighborhood, which inspires us to be a good neighbor in the
communities we serve, not just a great place to eat. Whether we're
helping save a high school prom, or raising money for children
battling cancer, we've given over $5 million to strengthen the
lives and relationships in our communities. Our guiding value is
"Be a Good Neighbor".Role: BusserInvitation: To make a difference
by loving people with clean, safe dining spaces. You'd be
responsible for creating a memorable experience by cleaning tables
and dining areas in a way that makes them want to come
back.Specific Responsibilities and Duties
- Clear tables of dishware and napkins after meals, and return
them to the kitchen
- Keep floors and chairs near dining tables clean by sweeping and
- Maintain appropriate stock levels of glassware, silverware, and
- Clean, sanitize, and reset tables after meals
- Refill salt, pepper, and other condiments at tables
- Assist servers with food delivery
- Keep designated service stations clean and well stocked
- May be asked to assist with other cleaning duties within the
restaurant as needed Qualification Standards
- A desire to care for others, grow, and learn.
- A positive attitude.
- Ability to wipe down table tops, table legs, pick up debris off
of the floor and wipe down booth seats in all areas of the
- Transports plates, glasses and baskets to and from the dining
room, service bar, and the kitchen about 30 times per shift.
- Mobility required during the entire shift.Physical
Requirements: There are physical demands that come with this role.
To be successful in this role you'll be regularly required to 1)
navigate throughout the restaurant and communicate with guests, 2)
move and grasp items up to five pounds, 3) occasionally lift and/or
move up to 25 pounds, 4) bend and stoop. You must have adequate
vision to be able to discern cleanliness throughout the restaurant
and operate a touchscreen. To perform these essential functions,
reasonable accommodations may be made if you have
disabilities.Thrive Restaurant Group is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Tennessee locations use E-Verify per state requirements.
In this role you may be paid the tip credit minimum wage, plus
tips. This is an average estimate, only, and actual take home pay
varies based on availability.
Keywords: Applebee's, Nashville , Busser, Hospitality & Tourism , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!