Company: Encompass Onsite LLC
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Are you an experienced leader? Do you enjoy building and
maintaining strong relationships with clients and employees? Do you
thrive in a fast-paced environment? Are you ready to be challenged
as part of a highly motivated, trusted team at the heart of a
thriving business?Build a solid & rewarding career at Encompass
Onsite, LLC!We are looking for an energetic and ambitious Area
Manger to step into Encompass's rapidly expanding business. This
role is for someone with a passion for developing long-term
relationships with our clients and key business executives. Someone
who is GREAT WITH PEOPLE & believe that all
candidates/customers/people in general deserve an incredible
experience as they interact with our brand and beyond. We are all
about team culture here, creating awesome experiences for people in
and out of the properties we maintain. We are looking for someone
who adapts quickly to change and can provide win-win solutions for
both the client and Encompass. In this role, you will have so much
fun that you will forget how hard we are working - all while
assuming ownerships for all contracted services and delivering an
exceptional customer experience. The Area Manager will be
responsible to lead people, processes, and programs to drive
operational excellence in a complex work environment that will
challenge you to think outside of the box and use critical thinking
skills to solve problems and effectively communicate with the
client and their team.Given the growth, this role will have the
opportunity to grow within the organization and have the great
opportunity for professional development and career advancement in
a high growth organization.Among Other Things You'll Get to do:
- Work with AMAZING people in a creative, growing, and exciting
company where hardly any day will be the same as the last.
- Be a critical point of interaction with our clients/customers
- Liaise between the customer and internal teams.
- Monitor and analyze customer's usage of our product.
- Enhance department and organization's reputation by accepting
ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring
opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and
delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions
according to customer needs and objectives.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly
initiatives to internal and external leaders.
- Responsible for financial budget, labor planning and cost
- Cultivates a strong safety culture to provide a safe work
- Effectively leads and provides direct supervision to the onsite
team across multiple shifts.
- Plans, organizes, and communicates daily operational priorities
and client requests.
- Sets employee expectations, provides training and feedback, and
routinely inspects the facility.
- Collaborates and coordinates with shift leads to ensure
execution of services.
- Manages supply, chemical and equipment usage which includes
- Uses data to proactively seek out operational improvements to
optimize the operation.
- Gathers and maintains required administrative tasks for daily,
weekly or monthly reporting.
- Drives performance management in the areas of, but not limited
to (hiring, expectation setting, performance reviews, terminations,
and uses disciplinary action when necessary)
- Looks for opportunities to increase revenue by providing
additional or periodic services.
- Be a GREAT communicator!!!
- Be super organized and a great record keeper - not needing to
be overly managed but at the same time, be willing to be taught and
- Be a tremendous team player - able to rely on others and be
relied on just as much.
- Be silly (sometimes).
- Become an expert in our "Employment Value Proposition" (why it
is great to work here) and be able to live that vision and share it
with direct employees.
- Trust and Respect
- Improve Lives - both professional and personal
- Continuous Progress
- Be growth oriented and driven to become more than you are
today.Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Short-Term Disability Packages
- EAP Program
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Encompass Marketplace (Employee Discounts)
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Employee Appreciation Events
- Growth Opportunities
- Encompass Perks: Employee of the Month, Milestone, and
- Daily PayEqual Opportunity Employer / Special Accommodations
Encompass is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified
individuals. All qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex
disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran status, or genetic information. As part of this
commitment Encompass will ensure that persons with disabilities are
provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is
needed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org describing the
Keywords: Encompass Onsite LLC, Nashville , Area Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!