SAS Merchandiser Retail Team Lead
Company: Advantage Solutions
Posted on: April 10, 2021
SAS Retail Servicesprovides national retail merchandising
services to a host of fortune 500 CPG companies, distributors, and
wholesalers, within the grocery, mass, home/hardware, and drug
channels. We are looking for a Lead Merchandiser who will lead
associates in the merchandising process, ensuring compliance to
standards and goals, and keeping the team on task. They will be
responsible for plans and changes to schedules are adhered to while
exceeding client expectations and business needs. They will be
responsible for executing projects while making decisions to
release, cancel or defer work based on inventory, demand, capacity,
and material availability. The Lead Merchandiser is the direct
communication link in merchandising process, and will need to be
able to facilitate communication with their team, supervisor and
the retailer. Our people are what make SAS Retail Services a great
place to work. All of us work hard to win for the customer - some
of the nation's largest retailers - and that's what makes it fun,
the drive to do whatever it takes to get the job done. APPLY TODAY!
What We Offer
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Generous paid time off.
- Paid training and ongoing career development certifications and
- Lead a team of associates to implement merchandising work,
ensuring compliance to the process and exceeds service
- Plan and adjust to reflect changes to schedules, ensure changes
are adhered to for the duration of assignment. Ensure materials are
available for display.
- Communicate with your team, supervisor and retailer to resolve
issues and ensure smooth execution of the assignment.
- Execute special projects, makes decision to release, firm
cancel or defer work based on current inventory, demand, capacity
and material availability..
- Performs and is directly responsible for; merchandising,
resets, reporting, schematic integrity, POS, equipment needs the
following processes, and training. Qualifications:
- 1 or 2 years of merchandising experience required.
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Preferred: some supervisory experience, previous work in retail
or grocery environment
- Ability to use POS equipment and GAMS payroll system.
- Leadership and training skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Provide excellent customer services, including assessing the
needs of the customer to best recommend products.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, able to prioritize and manage multiple projects
in a timely manner. 18100 Von Karman Avenue
Irvine, CA 92612
U.S.A. 949.797.2900 / phone
Keywords: Advantage Solutions, Nashville , SAS Merchandiser Retail Team Lead, Hospitality & Tourism , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!