RN / Registered Nurse / Tennessee / Permanent / Mother Baby Nurse Job
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Description SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
TriStar Centennial Medical Center Nashville, TN Registered Nurse
Full Time Nights
This unit is part of Nashville's only dedicated Women's Hospital!
Our Mission- Above all else, weare committed to the care and
improvement of human life.
For us, it's all about people. Here at HCA, you willfind that
caring extends to our patients, employees, and the communities
weserve. It is demonstrated by industry leading patient
satisfaction scores, definedpathways for your personal and
professional growth, and the impact of the over30,000 volunteer
hours we provide annually. Our dedication has led to awards
ofrecognition including being named a Worlds Most Admired Company
byFortune Magazine. Are you looking for an employerwith many
different career options and a people-focused culture? Youve come
tothe right place. HCA at a glance .
A few of the benefits we provideyou:
- Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy-
- Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Forgiveness
- 401k (3%-9% match based on tenure)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- New Extended Family Leave
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Hundreds of consumer discounts
- Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial
PlannerAbout this opportunity: It all started here! TriStar
Centennial Medical Center is our original flagship hospital with
a741-bed comprehensive facility offering medical and surgical
programs includingbehavioral health, 24-hour emergency, heart and
vascular, imaging,neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, pediatrics,
rehabilitation, sleepdisorder, and womens services. Centennial
Medical Centers 43-acre campus is home to TriStar Centennial Heart
& Vascular Center, TriStar CentennialAdvanced Joint Replacement
Institute, TriStar Centennial Womens Hospital, TheChildrens
Hospital at TriStar Centennial, Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute
atTriStar Centennial Medical Center, and TriStar Centennial
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development,
assessment, range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to
the ages of patients served as per Scope of Service.
- Promotes customer service initiatives.
- Utilizes nursing process for individual care to meet needs of
- Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and
- Documents all patient care. Qualifications Qualifications:
- Interpersonal skills to successfully interact with patients,
guests, physicians, and other employees.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing
- Current licensure by Tennessee Board of Nursing
- Current American Heart Association BLS certification.
- Current NRP certification.ARMY MOS - 66W or 66NAir Force AFSC -
46NX Notice Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the
next possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, contact
Keywords: HCA., Nashville , RN / Registered Nurse / Tennessee / Permanent / Mother Baby Nurse Job, Healthcare , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!