Medical Surgical Nurse Weekends Only Premium Pay
Company: TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center
Posted on: May 19, 2019
SHIFT: Weekends Only
Southern Hills Medical Center- Nashville, TN
Medical/Surgical Registered Nurse
Full Time Weekend Nights 7PM-7AM, 3x12
Member of the TriStar Division of HCA
Our Mission- Above all else, we're committed to the care and
improvement of human life.
For us, it's all about people. Here at HCA, you will find that
caring extends to our patients, employees, and the communities we
serve. It is demonstrated by industry leading patient satisfaction
scores, defined pathways for your personal and professional growth,
and the impact of the over 30,000 volunteer hours we provide
annually. Our dedication has led to awards of recognition including
being named a World's Most Admired Company by Fortune Magazine. Are
you looking for an employer with many different career options and
a people-focused culture? You've come to the right place. HCA at a
A few of the benefits we provide you:
* Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy-
* Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Forgiveness Programs
* 401k (3%-9% match based on tenure)
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
* New Extended Family Leave
* Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
* Hundreds of consumer discounts
* Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial Planner
About this Facility:
Serving our community for more than 30 years, HCA TriStar Southern
Hills has been a leader for a wide range of healthcare services,
including emergency services, cardiology, orthopedics and
rehabilitation. TriStar Southern Hills is an Accredited Chest Pain
Center with PCI and a Primary Stroke Center. There are more than
300 board certified physicians representing more than 20
specialties, many of whom have offices located on our campus.
About this opportunity:
The Registered Nurse performs direct patient care within the scope
of the Registered Nurse Practice Act. Utilizes therapeutic
communication in daily practice. Maintains a safe and therapeutic
environment. Identifies nursing problems as they relate to the
individual needs of the patient. Plans individualized and holistic
patient care. Participates in performance improvement activities to
assure continuous quality improvement. Provides care and
coordinates participation that fosters the goals of the hospital's
* Performs job with patient/family/physician satisfaction in mind
and will work to get the facility in the top 95% percentile scores
of the nation.
* Follows all regulatory policies such as CMS, TJC, Core Measures,
and state regulations.
* Demonstrates the ability to perform specific competencies as
listed on the competency validation checklist(s).
* Demonstrates population specific knowledge of human growth and
development, assessment, range of treatment, and care of
* Ensures the privacy of our patient and confidentiality of their
Protected Health Information (PHI).
* Utilizes nursing process for individual care to meet needs of
* Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and
* Social skills to positively engage with your patients, guests,
physicians, and other employees.
* Your degree from an accredited School of Professional Nursing
(B.S. or A.S.)
* Current licensure by Tennessee Board of Nursing
* Current BLS (All RNs)
* Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
You are encouraged to apply today as interviews are being set
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center, Nashville , Medical Surgical Nurse Weekends Only Premium Pay, Healthcare , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!