RN - Patient Navigator - Ortho - Nashville
Posted on: March 18, 2019
We Are Hiring RN-Patient Navigator - Orthopedic Services Admin 001 - Full-Time, Day - Monday-Friday, will cover both Saint Thomas Midtown and West - Nashville, TN Why Join Ascension? Saint Thomas Health, a member of Ascension, is the leading faith-based health care system in Tennessee and is a part of Ascension, the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world's largest Catholic health system. We are committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. What Saint Thomas Health has to offer: Power of Purpose: For us, work is more than the place we go each day. It's an environment that nurtures relationships, connects talent, and understands patients. Our innovative spirit impacts and influences the community that we serve. Culture of Teamwork: We encourage diversity of talents while offering the support of a multi-disciplinary team. Professional Development: By supporting our associates and their professional development, we ultimately enhance the care and services we provide to the community. Through this development, our associates find new opportunities for career advancement. Compensation/Benefits: Saint Thomas Health provides a competitive compensation package inclusive of a wide range of flexible benefit options. We support work-life balance through generous paid time off and encourage spirituality in the workplace. Innovative Environment: We are a progressive, stable company with 120 years of experience in delivering world-class personalized care. At Saint Thomas Health, we are actively trying new solutions to help overcome some of healthcare's toughest challenges. About Saint Thomas Midtown:
- Largest obstetrical program in Tennessee, region and Ascension Health with 6,600 births annually
- 58,000 ED visits
- State of the art, newly renovated orthopedic institute
- Newly opened comprehensive cancer institute
- Robust robotic surgical program About Saint Thomas West:
- Comprehensive Cardiovascular Program
- Truven Top 50 Cardiovascular Hospital
- Truven Top 100 Hospital 14 Consecutive years
- Kidney Transplant Program
- Robust Robotic Surgical Program
- New 14 bed ICU in development in a 100 ICU bed hospital What You Will Do As an Associate with Saint Thomas Health Svcs-TN, you will have the opportunity to serve as a patient navigator throughout the continuum of care.Responsibilities:
- Function as a liaison for management staff, administration, physicians, managed care companies, community organizations, and other customers.
- Coordinate efforts for treatment and promote quality improvement and educational efforts.
- Compile data, track outcomes, and make recommendations for process improvement.
- Provide referrals/support for follow-up care for patients who are uninsured or underinsured.What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the Tennessee Board of Nursing or current home state license for multi-state license recognition "Compact State" obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA).
- Basic Life Support certification (BLS Card) must be valid for 90 days post start date. Education:
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required Work Experience:
- None required.Equal Employment Opportunity Saint Thomas Health Services complies with all applicable federal and state laws prohibiting discrimination in hiring or employment practices on the basis of citizenship, race, color, religion, gender, age, national and ethnic origin, disability, or veteran status.No question or item on this application for employment is intended to secure information to be used for such discrimination. Information obtained through this application will be used solely to determine qualifications and suitability for employment. This application will be valid for a period of 90 days from date of completion. Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.E-Verify Statement Saint Thomas Health participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information. E-Verify (link to E-verify site)
Keywords: Ascension, Nashville , RN - Patient Navigator - Ortho - Nashville, Healthcare , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!