Registered Nurse (RN) - Acute Care
Company: Saint Thomas, TN
Posted on: October 12, 2018
Job ID: 275940 Registered Nurse (RN) - Acute Care Nashville, Tennessee Regular / Day Additional Job Information Title: RN-Registered Nurse City, State: Nashville,TN Location: St Thomas West Hospital Department: 7A Med Surg Additional Job Details: Full-Time,Day, 36 hours,Weekly Job Description Saint Thomas Health operates eight hospitals and a comprehensive network of affiliated joint ventures, medical practices, clinics and rehabilitation facilities that cover more than 65 counties and employ more than 8,000 associates in Tennessee and Southern Kentucky. Our Catholic health ministry is dedicated to spiritually centered, holistic care which sustains and improves the health of individuals and communities. We are a faith-based healthcare organization committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. At Saint Thomas Health, we need you - a qualified, compassionate caregiver - we will help you become the best you can be in a job that you love. We combine faith and science to care for all persons, with special attention to those most vulnerable, and we invite you to join us on our journey. Job Summary: Provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization. Responsibilities:
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- One or more of the following:
- Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the Tennessee Board of Nursing or current home state license for multi-state license recognition "Compact State" obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Education:
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required Work Experience:
- 1 year of Hospital Bedside Experience Required. Equal Employment Opportunity Saint Thomas Health Services complies with all applicable federal and state laws prohibiting discrimination in hiring or employment practices on the basis of citizenship, race, color, religion, gender, age, national and ethnic origin, disability, or veteran status. No question or item on this application for employment is intended to secure information to be used for such discrimination. Information obtained through this application will be used solely to determine qualifications and suitability for employment. This application will be valid for a period of 90 days from date of completion. Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants. E-Verify Statement Share: -->
Keywords: Saint Thomas, TN, Nashville , Registered Nurse (RN) - Acute Care, Healthcare , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!