Registered Nurse (RN) - NICU - Contract
Company: Saint Thomas, TN
Posted on: September 16, 2018
Job ID: 262920 Registered Nurse (RN) - NICU - Contract Nashville, Tennessee Temporary Additional Job Information Title:--RN-Float City, State:-- Nashville,TN Location:-- St Thomas Midtown Hospital Department:---- Neonatal ICU Additional Job Details:----Full-Time,Night,--36 hours,Weekly Job Description Mission & Purpose:
- Power of Purpose: For us, work is more than the place we go each day. It---s an environment that nurtures relationships, connects talent, and understands patients so we can provide holistic care that treats the whole person: body, mind and spirit. Our innovative approach impacts and influences the community that we serve.
- A Mission with a Global Reach: Not only is Ascension focused on transforming healthcare in the US, we are also committed to the health and wellbeing of persons in developing countries. By joining our team --- you are joining a global movement to care for those in need.
- A Passionate Team: Ascension associates are leaders who follow their heart. --We give, grow, connect and provide care; together as a team we are committed to our mission of serving the poor and vulnerable.
- Opportunity for You to Impact Your Local Community: Last year Ascension provided over 1.8billion in free healthcare to those in need and without access. You will have the opportunity to offer your servants heart by volunteering with Ascension---s Medical Mission at Home program and other community benefit initiatives.
- Faith Based Approach: Spiritual care is fundamental to our identity and a tangible expression of our mission and values. It is also an essential part of providing care that treats the whole person: body, mind and spirit. We care for the spirit through compassionate relationships and empathetic, effective communication.
- Transformational Healthcare Environment: Our care teams collaborate between each other nationwide. Through working and learning together, we can create standards of excellence to be used across the system. This helps us provide better care for all persons, with special attention to those who are poor and vulnerable.
- Transformational Healthcare Environment: Our care teams collaborate between each other nationwide. Through working and learning together, we can create standards of excellence to be used across the system. We embrace change if it will improve the outcome for the patient.
- Leading with Mission: Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide everything we do at Ascension. They are foundational to our work to transform healthcare and express our priorities when providing care and services, particularly to those most in need
- One Ascension: We are One Ascension. --We share a drive to care for people and provide the best possible outcomes for our patients. --Personalized care is our calling, and teamwork is the way we provide it.
- More Than a Job: Working for Ascension is more than just a job. It---s a career where your talent and passion for delivering quality healthcare can make a difference for patients, team members, and the community. Job Summary: Provides direct nursing care in a diverse healthcare environment in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization. -- Responsibilities:
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's care needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider--credentialed from the--American Heart Association (AHA)--obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.--
- Registered Nurse--credentialed from the--Tennessee Board of Nursing--or current home state license for multi-state license recognition "Compact State"--obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.--
- Must have current NRP and STABLE certifications. Education:
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required Bachelor's degree in nursing preferred Work Experience:
- 1 Year NICU Experience. Equal Employment Opportunity Saint Thomas Health Services complies with all applicable federal and state laws prohibiting discrimination in hiring or employment practices on the basis of citizenship, race, color, religion, gender, age, national and ethnic origin, disability, or veteran status. No question or item on this application for employment is intended to secure information to be used for such discrimination.-- Information obtained through this application will be used solely to determine qualifications and suitability for employment. This application will be valid for a period of 90 days from date of completion.-- Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants. E-Verify Statement Share: -->
Keywords: Saint Thomas, TN, Nashville , Registered Nurse (RN) - NICU - Contract, Healthcare , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!