Charge Nurse - PICU - Sign-On Bonus
Company: TriStar Centennial Medical Center
Posted on: September 15, 2018
TriStar Centennial Medical Center -Nashville, TN Sign-On Bonus Available!One year Pediatric Critical Care experience - $10,000 Charge Nurse (RN) - The Children's Hospital - Pediatric ICU Full Time Days Our 657 bed hospital is both nationally and locally recognized, including being named as one of the nation's Top 100 Hospitals in the areas of cardiology, stroke, orthopaedics and breast cancer management. As a result of the continued advances in quality care, many improvements in all areas of healthcare have been made and thousands of lives have been significantly impacted. This position will play a key part in continuing our success! The Children's Centennial: - 24/7 Board Certified Pediatric Intensivist & Emergency Physician Support in a dedicated PICU & Pediatric ER - Child Life Specialist support - Other services include dedicated Level 3 Neonatal ICU, Pediatric Medical/Surgical & Oncology Units, Kids Express, Neurodiagnostic, Interventional Radiology, Sleep Medicine, Cardiology Diagnostics and Surgical Services Responsibilities:
- Monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in patients' conditions.
- Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
- Record patients' medical information and vital signs.
- Order, interpret, and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient's condition.
- Modify patient treatment plans as indicated by patients' responses and conditions.
- Direct or supervise less-skilled nursing or healthcare personnel or supervise a particular unit.
- Consult and coordinate with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement, or evaluate patient care plans.
- Monitor all aspects of patient care, including diet and physical activity.
- Instruct individuals, families, or other groups on topics such as health education, disease prevention, or childbirth and develop health improvement programs.
- Prepare patients for and assist with examinations or treatments.
- Prepare education patient on discharge instructions
- Setup / monitor / titrate IV drips including sedation, neuromuscular blockade, and vasopressors
- Setup / monitor invasive monitoring systems including arterial and central lines, and ICP monitoring systems
- Participate in Pediatric Code Blue team response
- Supports the facility's Standards of Performance and ICARE values Qualifications:
- RN licensure by Tennessee Board of Nursing or a Board of Nursing from a compact state.
- Current BLS
- Current PALS
- Minimum of one year of pediatric ICU experience ARMY MOS - 66W or 66NAir Force AFSC - 46NX
Keywords: TriStar Centennial Medical Center, Nashville , Charge Nurse - PICU - Sign-On Bonus, Healthcare , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!