Registered Nurse (RN) - Renal Diabetes Acute Care
Company: Saint Thomas, TN
Posted on: September 15, 2018
Job ID: 257113 Registered Nurse (RN) - Renal Diabetes Acute Care Nashville, Tennessee Regular / Day Additional Job Information Title:--RN-Registered Nurse City, State:-- Nashville,TN Location:-- St Thomas West Hospital Department:---- Renal Dialysis Unit Additional Job Details:----Full-Time,Day,--36 hours,Weekly Job Description Saint Thomas Health operates eight hospitals and a comprehensive network of affiliated joint ventures, medical practices, clinics and rehabilitation facilities that cover more than 65 counties and employ more than 8,000 associates in Tennessee and Southern Kentucky. Our Catholic health ministry is dedicated to spiritually centered, holistic care which sustains and improves the health of individuals and communities. We are a faith-based healthcare organization committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. At Saint Thomas Health, we need you --- a qualified, compassionate caregiver --- we will help you become the best you can be in a job that you love. We combine faith and science to care for all persons, with special attention to those most vulnerable, and we invite you to join us on our journey. Saint Thomas Health is rapidly growing and enhancing the lives of Middle Tennesseans. Below are a few things that happened within the last year that we are proud of:
- Across the state, Saint Thomas Health provided more than $92 million in community benefit and care of persons living in poverty in fiscal year 2017.
- Last year, Saint Thomas delivered over 9,000 babies, and cared for more than 500,000 lives.
- Saint Thomas Medical Partners opened 5 new care centers and employed 30 new physicians in 2017, bringing our total to over 100 clinics across the region. Job Summary: Provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization. Come be part of a team that is fast-paced, innovative, and feels like a family. We are proud to have a successful and growing Renal Transplant Team, caring for both donors and recipients. We care for a variety of patients and collaborate with surgeons and specialists to ensure the best outcomes. The mission and values of Saint Thomas West is well established, and fosters a caring environment felt by both staff and patients. Come be part of an organization that gives you a voice and the opportunity for career growth within the health care system. -- Responsibilities:
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider--credentialed from the--American Heart Association (AHA)--obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.--
- One or more of the following:
- Licensed--Registered Nurse--credentialed from the--Tennessee Board of Nursing--or current home state license for multi-state license recognition "Compact State"--obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.-- Education:
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required. Bachelor's degree in nursing preferred Work Experience:
- 1 Year Preferred Technical Experience. Equal Employment Opportunity Saint Thomas Health Services complies with all applicable federal and state laws prohibiting discrimination in hiring or employment practices on the basis of citizenship, race, color, religion, gender, age, national and ethnic origin, disability, or veteran status. No question or item on this application for employment is intended to secure information to be used for such discrimination.-- Information obtained through this application will be used solely to determine qualifications and suitability for employment. This application will be valid for a period of 90 days from date of completion.-- Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants. E-Verify Statement Share: -->
Keywords: Saint Thomas, TN, Nashville , Registered Nurse (RN) - Renal Diabetes Acute Care, Healthcare , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!