staff - Registered Nurse (RN) - Long Term Acute Care - $21-26 per hour
Company: Select Medical
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Select Medical is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) Long Term
Acute Care for a nursing job in Nashville, Tennessee.Job
Description & Requirements
- Specialty: Long Term Acute Care
- Discipline: RN
- Duration: Ongoing
- Employment Type: StaffOverview
Critical Illness Recovery Hospital
Nursing Assistant (NA)
Sign On Bonus: $5,000
Hours: 12 Hour Shifts, Day Shift
Pay: $21.00 -$25.59 per hour
Competitive shift differentials--
Location: 4220 Harding PikeNashville, TN 37205
Let's chat about a career in critical care.
Why work for Select Specialty? We are committed to your growth and
- RN scholarship program that provides full tuition
- Clinical Advancement Programs with bonus incentives
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Extensive and thorough orientation program
- Team oriented environment
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance;
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID)
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
At Select Medical's Critical Illness Recovery Hospitals, you are
taking care of the most vulnerable patients in your community. We
care for chronically and critically ill or post-ICU patients who
require extended hospital care. We employ over 50,000 people across
the country and provide quality care to approximately 70,000
patients each and every day across our four divisions.
Do you love the challenge of working with medically complex
patients? Are you passionate about delivering an excellent patient
care experience? If you answered 'yes', consider an opportunity
- Performing services for the patient involving bathing using
basin-less bath products, oral hygiene, oral feeding and care of
- Answering patient lights and performing services in a timely
manner that adds to the physical well-being of the
- Participating in hourly rounds.
- Transporting patients to and from various treatment centers
when necessary; assisting transporters in moving patients in and
out of stretchers and wheelchairs.
- Maintaining the cleanliness of various instruments and
equipment such as bedpans, urinals and wheelchairs.
- Keeping the patient's rooms in clean and orderly condition,
including making beds.
- Maintaining unit stock levels of supplies and equipment as
You will demonstrate an understanding of patient needs, ensuring
that each patient feels informed and understood, as well as heard.
You are passionate about providing superior quality care and you
are an inventive problem solver who thrives in a dynamic
- High school diploma/equivalent OR relevant work experience (3+
- BLS is required within 90 days of hire.
- Requires hospital experience as a nursing assistant,
certification as a nursing assistant, or experience in a related
field such as a medical assistant or as an actively enrolled
Nursing students may be considered as nurse assistants if approved
by the State Practice Act.
Our mission is to provide an exceptional patient care experience
that promotes healing and recovery in a compassionate environment.
Each employee plays a vital role in doing that by living our
cultural behaviors - celebrating success, owning the future, being
patient-centered, creating change, thinking first and building
We'd love for you to join the team!
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects
diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees
are treated during employment without regard to race, color,
religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or
mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected under applicable law.Select Medical Job ID #1366-261939.
Posted job title: nursing assistant (na)About Select MedicalSelect
Medical is one of the largest operators of critical illness
recovery hospitals (previously referred to as long term acute care
hospitals), rehabilitation hospitals (previously referred to as
inpatient rehabilitation facilities), outpatient rehabilitation
clinics, and occupational health centers in the United States based
on the number of facilities. As of June 30, 2019, Select Medical
had operations in 47 states and the District of Columbia. Select
Medical operated 100 critical illness recovery hospitals in 28
states, 28 rehabilitation hospitals in 12 states, and 1,695
outpatient rehabilitation clinics in 37 states and the District of
Columbia. Concentra, a joint venture subsidiary, operated 526
occupational health centers in 41 states as of June 30, 2019.
Concentra also provides contract services at employer worksites and
Department of Veterans Affairs community-based outpatient
- 401k retirement plan
- School loan reimbursement
- Life insurance
- Medical benefits
- Vision benefits
Keywords: Select Medical, Nashville , staff - Registered Nurse (RN) - Long Term Acute Care - $21-26 per hour, Healthcare , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!