Cardiac Cath Lab Technologist - RCIS
Company: TriStar Centennial Medical Center
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Description Shift: 4 9-hour shifts, Call schedule (6 shifts per
4 weeks including a weekend)Call Room available for anyone outside
of the 30 minute call range! $20,000 Sign on Bonus (2 year
commitment); Paid in full (No quarterly installments)Are you
passionate about the patient experience? At HCA Healthcare, we are
committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We
care like family! Jump-start your career as a(an) Cardiac Cath Lab
Tech today with TriStar Centennial Medical Center.BenefitsTriStar
Centennial Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that
supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues.
The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services
and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits
with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto
repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and
preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only
coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on
income.Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.Come
join our team as a(an) Cardiac Cath Lab Tech. We care for our
community! Just last year, HCA Healthcare and our colleagues
donated $13.8 million dollars to charitable organizations. Apply
Today!Job Summary and QualificationsCardiac Cath Lab Tech
Cardiovascular Technologists/Special Procedure Technicians
demonstrate knowledge of human growth and development, assessment,
range of treatment and care of patients served. Cardiovascular
Technologists/ Special Procedure Technicians are able to
scrub/assist the physician during diagnostic and interventional
cardiac and peripheral angiographic studies. He or she is also able
to record and monitor these cases and understands the hemodynamic
measurements and readings from the valve areas. What you will do in
- You will demonstrate the ability to perform contrast media
administration according to age/weight specific guidelines.
- You will demonstrate ability to set up sterile trays and
maintain sterile field, according to hospital protocol.
- You will scrub and assist interventional physician during
- You will demonstrate knowledge of drugs, their actions, side
effects and contraindications for administration.?
- You will exhibit the ability to start and maintain IV
- You will accurately follow physician orders, document
completion of exam in Meditech, scan documents and verify images in
PACS. What qualifications you will need:
- Must have one or both of the following:
- 1.Current license or registry certification as a Registered
Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist (RCIS) or Registered Cardiac
Electrophysiology Specialist (RCES) from Cardiovascular
Credentialing International (CCI)) or must complete this advanced
registration within one year of hire date.
- 2. Current license or registry of an accredited School of
Radiologic Technology and licensed through the American Registry of
Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) as a Registered Radiologic
- New and existing staff may be considered with 8 years procedure
experience but must complete an advanced registration/certification
(RCIS or RCES from CCI) or obtain their Radiologic Technologist
license within one year of hire date.
- BLS required
- Completion of ACLS training within 6 months of hire.
- Interpersonal skills to successfully interact with patients,
guests, physicians and other employees.
- Minimum of 1 year of Cath lab, EP lab preferred.
- Will consider new grads of RCIS programs. This role requires
you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and
/or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious
exemption is approved).TriStar Centennial Medical Center is a 740+
bed comprehensive facility. We offer medical and surgical programs.
These include behavioral health and 24-hour emergency. These also
include heart and vascular and imaging. These also include
neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, pediatrics, rehabilitation,
sleep disorder, and women's services. We are an affiliate of
TriStar Health. TriStar Centennial Medical Center is a 43-acre
campus. We are home to TriStar Centennial Heart & Vascular Center.
We are home to TriStar Centennial Women's Hospital. Our campus
includes The Children's Hospital at TriStar Centennial, Sarah
Cannon Cancer Institute at TriStar Centennial Medical Center,
TriStar Centennial Advanced Joint Replacement Institute and TriStar
Centennial Parthenon Pavilion.HCA Healthcare has been named one of
the Worlds Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for ten
consecutive years (2010-2019). In 2019, HCA Healthcare spent an
estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care,
uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses. "The great
hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's family
first, and the really great institutions will provide care with
warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual."- Dr. Thomas
Frist, Sr.HCA Healthcare Co-Founder If you are looking for an
opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we
encourage you to apply for our Cardiac Cath Lab Tech opening. We
promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will
be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply
today!We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at
our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: TriStar Centennial Medical Center, Nashville , Cardiac Cath Lab Technologist - RCIS, Healthcare , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!