CLARKSVILLE, TN - Vascular Surgery Opportunity
Company: Permanent Placement Resources, LLC
Posted on: September 17, 2023
CLARKSVILLE, TN (Just Outside Nashville - Reverse Commute from
Music City) - Vascular Surgery Opportunity
Tennova Healthcare Clarksville (270 beds), located in Clarksville,
TN is seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Vascular
- Employed/Hospital-Based Position
- Office Space is available
- Shared CallBase Salary Compensation Package May also Include:
- RVU Based Bonus
- Commencement Bonus
- Assistance with medical education debt
- Relocation assistance
- Reimbursement for Licensure, Dues and/or Subscriptions
- 401K, Profit sharing, PTO, and CME allowance Clarksville is
experiencing tremendous growth! The cost of living is lower than
the US Average with a low unemployment rate. The city is 20 minutes
from Fort Campbell and is the home of Austin Peay State University.
Located off the Cumberland River, this city offers boating,
fishing, etc., and it's a welcoming, family-friendly town.
- Voted Best Place to Live by "Money" magazine
- 17th fastest growing city in the nation
- County population of over 150,000
- Mild climate with four distinct seasons
- Youngest city in Tennessee, attractive, vibrant community
- 20 Universities and Colleges within an hour's drive
- Access to downtown Nashville - only 40 mins.
- $140 million in new schools - over the past 10 years
- Numerous golf courses and parksKeep more of what you earn -
Tennessee has no state income tax!
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an
interest in this opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you
PPR Search Consultant -1135
Keywords: Permanent Placement Resources, LLC, Nashville , CLARKSVILLE, TN - Vascular Surgery Opportunity, Healthcare , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!