Company: United Surgical Partners
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Ambulatory Surgery Center of Nashville, TN is looking for a highly-motivated professional that under the direction of the Business Office Manager, is responsible for daily maintenance of the surgery schedule and all aspects of the scheduling process. This includes strategizing and problem solving and ensuring high levels of customer service with scheduling coordinators from all doctors' offices and patients.
Successful candidate will possess outstanding leadership, communication and customer service skills as well as the ability to diffuse difficult scheduling conflicts efficiently with strategy. The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate previous successful/positive customer service encounters.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Our competitive salary and benefits package includes medical and dental insurance, 401(k), paid time off and life insurance.
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum 2-4 years of hospital or medical office experience required.
- Must be able to communicate verbally and non-verbally in a professional way.
- Ability to use time wisely in preparing work area to meet high-paced demand.
- Show a genuine desire to work and improve the surgery center as a whole.
- Professional appearance.
- Strong medical terminology.
- Must demonstrate excellent phone etiquette and exceptional customer service skills.
- Must be able to multi-task and work independently with honesty and integrity and be a team player.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant's or employee's race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Keywords: United Surgical Partners, Nashville , Surgery Scheduler, Healthcare , Nashville, Tennessee
here to apply!