Respiratory Therapist RRT
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Description IntroductionLast year our HCA Healthcare colleagues
invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As
a(an) Respiratory Therapist RRT with TriStar Southern Hills Medical
Center you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to
giving back!**Now offering sign-on bonus for Full-Time
RRTs!**BenefitsTriStar Southern Hills Medical Center, offers a
total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and
retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare
provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues?
Join the TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center family! We will give
you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our
organization. We are looking for an enthusiastic Respiratory
Therapist RRT to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential!Job
Summary and QualificationsAs the Registered Respiratory Therapist,
you will be responsible for providing Cardiopulmonary care services
in accordance with specific physician orders, department policies
and procedures. The Respiratory Therapist administers respiratory
care and life support to patients with deficiencies and
abnormalities of the cardiopulmonary system, performs diagnostic
tests of the cardiovascular and pulmonary system to aid physicians
in the diagnosis and treatment of heart and lung disorders.What you
will do in this role:
- You will deliver and assess responses to ordered therapy per
plan of care including routine and intensive therapy and diagnostic
- You will utilize various types of oxygen and other therapeutic
gas equipment such as masks, tents and incubators.
- You will administer prescribed doses of medicinal gases and
- You will measure ventilatory volumes, pressures and blood gas
- You will monitor, record, and communicate patient condition and
general acceptance of treatment.
- You will perform a variety of duties related to setting up,
operating, cleaning, sterilizing, and storing respiratory therapy
equipment.What qualifications you will need:
- Graduate of an accredited Respiratory Care Program
- TN RRT license with ABG endorsement required.
- BLS health care provider within 30 days
- ACLS required within 6 months of hire
- 1 year experience highly preferred
- This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19
based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a
medical or religious exemption is approved). Serving our community
for the past 40 years, TriStar Southern Hills has been a leader for
a wide range of healthcare services. These include emergency
services, cardiology, orthopedics and rehabilitation. TriStar
Southern Hills is an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI and a
Primary Stroke Center. There are more than 300 board certified
physicians representing more than 20 specialties. Many have offices
located on our campus.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical
Companies by Ethisphere Institute for ten consecutive years
(2010-2019). In 2019, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7
billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured
discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"There is so much good to do in the world and so many different
ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder Be a part of an organization that invests
in you! We are reviewing applications for our Respiratory Therapist
RRT opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient
care!We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at
our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Nashville , Respiratory Therapist RRT, Healthcare , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!