Mental Health Technician - PRN
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Description IntroductionDo you have the PRN career opportunities
as a(an) Mental Health Technician - PRN you want with your current
employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join TriStar
Skyline Medical Center which is part of the nation's leading
provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.BenefitsTriStar
Skyline Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that
supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues.
The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want
to work as a(an) Mental Health Technician - PRN where your passion
for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are
dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be
your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!Job
Summary and QualificationsWhat you will do in this role:
- You will actively participate in departmental PI, as assigned
by Unit Director.
- You will assume responsibility to maintain knowledge of and
compliance with all current hospital and departmental
- You will demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to
provide care, based on physical, psycho/social, educational, safety
and related criteria, appropriate to the age of patients served in
his/her assigned service area.
- You will demonstrate appropriate age related nursing skills.
(Age of patient documentation is accurate, legible and effectively
completed in a timely manner.What qualifications you will need:
- High School diploma or Associates Degree in related field.
- BLS Certification required within 30 days of hire. (Facility
- Successful completion or CPI certification required within 30
days of hire. (Facility provided)
- Previous mental health experience preferred.
- One year hospital / nursing home experience, preferred. TriStar
Skyline Madison is a mental health facility. We provide behavioral
health services to the greater Nashville area. Our psychiatrists,
therapists, and nurses are dedicated to improving the lives of our
patients. The 120 bed facility offers comprehensive treatment
programs. These are designed for personalized care. They offer a
variety of options including inpatient, partial hospitalization and
outpatient care. Our behavioral health navigator works with
patients and their loved ones to find the right plan.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical
Companies by Ethisphere Institute for ten consecutive years
(2010-2019). In 2019, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7
billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured
discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder If you are looking for an opportunity
that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to
apply for our Mental Health Technician - PRN opening. We review all
applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted for
interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!We are an
equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We
do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Nashville , Mental Health Technician - PRN, Healthcare , Madison, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!