Hendersonville, TN - CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) - Earn up to $30/Hour
Posted on: November 26, 2022
connectRN -is an app created by a nurse, with nurses and aides'
needs in mind. Every day, -connectRN -helps thousands of nurses and
aides find opportunities and share their stories with one another.
We're building a nationwide community of nurses and aides to help
- Take control of your schedule. Find shifts, apply easily and
work as much as you want.
- Get paid fast. Get your deposit the day after you work a shift
- Connect with the community. Share stories, ideas, and questions
with a thriving community of your peers.
connectRN -is hiring -Certified Nursing Aides/Assistants (CNA) -who
are -looking for an opportunity to define their own career path,
connect with a supportive community of caregivers, and increase
their earning potential.
Pay and Compensation -
You'll earn a base hourly rate plus periodic bonuses ranging in
amounts based on facility demand. - -
Additional compensation includes: -
- 1.5X Holiday Pay -
- 1.5X Overtime Pay -for every hour worked over 40 hours per week
- Referral Bonus -when a friend you referred to connectRN works
their first shift
- Facility Referral Bonus -when a facility you referred to
connectRN becomes a partner
When you join connectRN, you become part of our community of
clinicians, which comes with additional non-monetary benefits.
These include: -
- Access to our online community, The Beat, where you can connect
with clinicians near you, read reviews of local facilities, access
exclusive rewards, and more!
- connectRN branded scrubs -so you can represent your new
- Scholarships and discounted education programs -to a variety of
- Connector Rewards Program -where you can cash in rewards points
for cool products and more!
- Provide activities of daily living (ADLs) to nursing home
residents and other patients in accordance with individualized care
- Document care provided and report changes in resident status to
- A current license or credential to work as a CNA in the state
you are applying to.
- Experience working in long-term care or similar care
- A professional team-player attitude and a commitment to
maintain a reliable shift history
- The ability to lift 25 or more pounds
connectRN is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
Keywords: ConnectRN, Nashville , Hendersonville, TN - CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) - Earn up to $30/Hour, Healthcare , Gallatin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!