Womens ER Registered Nurse
Company: TriStar Centennial Medical Center
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Description Are you looking for a work environment as a OBGYN ER
Nurse (RN) where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your
application with TriStar Centennial Medical Center today and find
out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.
Sign On Bonus for Qualifying Candidates! We are committed to
providing our employees with the support they need. At Centennial
Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision
packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits
package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of
our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)We are seeking a Women`s
ER Registered Nurse (RN) for our facility to ensure that we
continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care.
We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we
are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care
is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now! Job Summary:
- You will demonstrate knowledge of human growth and development,
assessment range of treatment, and care of Patients appropriate to
the ages of patients served.
- You will promote customer service initiatives along with
Centennial Medical Center Service Values. (HCAHPS).
- You will document all patient care in a timely manner.
- You will utilize the Nursing Process for individual care to
meet needs of patients.
- You will demonstrate ability to perform technical skills and
- You will promote compliance with National Patient Safety Goals.
It all started here! TriStar Centennial Medical Center is our
original flagship hospital with a 741-bed comprehensive facility
offering medical and surgical programs including behavioral health,
24-hour emergency, heart and vascular, imaging, neurosciences,
oncology, orthopedics, pediatrics, rehabilitation, sleep disorder,
and women's services. Centennial Medical Center's 43-acre campus is
home to TriStar Centennial Heart & Vascular Center, TriStar
Centennial Advanced Joint Replacement Institute, TriStar Centennial
Women's Hospital, The Children's Hospital at TriStar Centennial,
Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at TriStar Centennial Medical Center,
and TriStar Centennial Parthenon Pavilion.HCA Healthcare has been
continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere
since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion
in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts,
and other uncompensated expenses.Be part of an organization that
invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our
Registered Nurse (RN) opening. Highly qualified candidates will be
promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help
us raise the bar in patient care!
- Social skills to positively engage with patients, guests,
physicians, and other employees.
- Degree from an accredited School of Professional Nursing (B.S.
- Current licensure by Tennessee Board of Nursing or appropriate
- Labor and Delivery RN experience required.We are an equal
opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status
Keywords: TriStar Centennial Medical Center, Nashville , Womens ER Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!