Registered Nurse (RN) Procedural Care Unit
Company: Ascension Health
Posted on: September 26, 2022
We Are Hiring: Title: Registered Nurse (RN), Procedural Care
Unit -City, State: - -Nashville, TNLocation: - -St Thomas Midtown
HospitalDepartment: -Cardiac Holding Recovery -Additional Job
Details: - 36 Hour, Day ShiftRotating Days: Monday, Thursday,
Friday and Monday, Wednesday, ThursdayBenefits:
- Free Parking!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug program
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for healthcare and dependent
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Long term / Short Term disability
- Life Insurance & AD&D
- Tuition Assistance after 6 months employment
- 403b with company match
- Paid vacation time off
- Faith based work environmentWhat Saint Thomas has to offer: As
healthcare needs across the country continue to evolve, so should
the way we provide care. Join us as we empower our caregivers to
elevate their careers and to make purposeful use of their space,
time and resources.
- Power of Purpose: For us, work is more than the place we go
each day. It's an environment that nurtures relationships, connects
talent, and understands patients. Our innovative spirit impacts and
influences the community that we serve.
- Culture of Teamwork: We encourage diversity of talents while
offering the support of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Professional Development: By supporting our associates and
their professional development, we ultimately enhance the care and
services we provide to the community. Through this development, our
associates find new opportunities for career advancement.
- Compensation/Benefits: Saint Thomas Health provides a
competitive compensation package inclusive of a wide range of
flexible benefit options. We support work-life balance through
generous paid time off and encourage spirituality in the workplace.
- Innovative Environment: We are a progressive, stable company
with 120 years of experience in delivering world-class personalized
care. At Saint Thomas Health, we are actively trying new solutions
to help overcome some of healthcare's toughest challenges.About
Saint Thomas Midtown:
- Largest obstetrical program in Tennessee, region and Ascension
Health with 6,600 births annually
- 58,000+ ED visits
- State of the art, newly renovated orthopedic institute
- Newly opened comprehensive cancer institute
- Robust robotic surgical program What You Will Do: Provide
direct nursing care in accordance with established policies,
procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Implement and monitor patient care plans. Monitor, record and
communicate patient condition as appropriate.
- Serve as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for
well-coordinated patient care.
- Note and carry out physician and nursing orders.
- Assess and coordinate patient's discharge planning needs with
members of the healthcare team. What You Will Need: Licensure /
Certification / Registration:
- Advanced Life Support obtained within 6 Months (180 days) of
hire date or job transfer date required.
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association
(AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Tennessee Board of
Nursing or current home state license for multi-state license
recognition "Compact State" obtained prior to hire date or job
transfer date required.Education:
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required.
Additional Preferences: No additional preferences. Why Join Our
Team: As one of the largest health systems in the state, we offer
rewarding careers across eight hospitals, in addition to a
comprehensive network of affiliated joint ventures, medical
practices, clinics and rehabilitation facilities. We employ more
than 8,000 associates and serve a 68-county area. As we continue to
grow, we need compassionate caregivers to join us on our journey
and to help influence care across our hospitals. We provide our
associates with the support needed to re-energize, engage and
experience the joy of caring for our patients. If you are looking
for a rewarding career in healthcare, we invite you to apply
today.When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 150,000
individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving
others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our
inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches
and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools
that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In
fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance
alone to support associate growth and development. If you are
looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in
your community, we invite you to join our team today. Equal
Employment Opportunity Employer: Ascension Saint Thomas is an equal
opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all
associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion,
national origin, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation,
age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data,
or other legally protected status.For further information regarding
your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the
Law" poster:Please note that Ascension will make an offer of
employment only to individuals who have applied for a position
using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent
offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking
information from applicants. E-Verify Statement: This employer
participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program.
Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
Keywords: Ascension Health, Nashville , Registered Nurse (RN) Procedural Care Unit, Healthcare , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!