Company: Imagen Dental Partners
Posted on: September 25, 2022
As our Dental Assistant, you are highly skilled in providing direct
or indirect patient care, and still you can make smooth office
procedures for our patients. Your genuine care is transmitted in
all interactions to the patients you serve at East Side Smiles
located in Nashville, TN. If you are seeking a new dental home and
have experience with Digital x-rays, Eaglesoft or CEREC, we would
LOVE to talk to you!Our modern dental practice at East Side Smiles
embraces innovation and new technologies to take your career to a
new level. What sets us apart from others is the personalized care
we provide our patients. We also make it a point to educate our
patients about their treatment options and other oral health
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Compensation Range: $25 - $30 per hour based on experience
What we'll offer you:We offer a job environment that you will love,
starting with an amazing and collaborative team, and focused to
provide best in class oral health care to our patients.
- Best in class equipment, tools and enough time to perform
thorough and gentle treatments to our patients
- Continuous education and unparalleled support to grow your
- 401K and 401K matching program
- A competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO and holidays
- Affordable medical, vision and disability plans, as well as
flexible spending and health saving accounts
- We offer wellness programs so you can live and work at your
best every day.
- Benefits and perks for you, your family and even your petsApply
today and join a team that thrives to elevate all aspects of
dentistry having patient health at the center of everything we
do.Responsibilities:As a Dental Assistant part of our team you
- Assist the doctor in providing care to the patient.
- Be knowledgeable of existing and emerging technologies and
clinical initiatives that impact the back-office experience.
- Actively monitor lab materials and supplies.
- Develop a relationship with the patient.
- Follow all OSHA/HIPAA guidelines.Qualifications:
- 1 year of experience as Dental Assistant.
- Knowledge of Cerec.
- Experience with Eaglesoft dental software.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Licensed as a Registered Dental Assistant (RDA) or Registered
Dental Assistant in Extended functions (RDAEF) preferred.
- Current CPR certification preferred.
- Radiology Certification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are
required.At East Side Smiles we pride ourselves on our
patient-centered practice, and our goal has always been to deliver
the highest quality care to every single patient we see.
Apply today and join us to fullfill our team's mission, to provide
quality dental care, a positive interaction and promote the
cosmetic, functional and psychological needs of each patient in an
enthusiastic, friendly and inviting environment!
Keywords: Imagen Dental Partners, Nashville , Dental Assistant, Healthcare , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!