Company: Ascent Staffing Agency
Posted on: September 26, 2022
As the company's certified pharmacy technician, you will play a
key role in driving results in a medication therapy management
program. This role is ideal for someone who wants to contribute to
an innovative program working with pharmacists and members with
complex medical conditions to improve medication and health
outcomes. Experience in medication therapy management or member and
provider outreach, preferably in a managed care context, is
required. This is an office-based position in the Brentwood ,TN
metropolitan area.Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist the pharmacist with daily tasks
- Assist with preparation and distribution of comprehensive
medication reviews (CMRs) and other medication interventions
- Compare medication lists and accurately reconcile
- Send out pharmacy and medical provider communications via phone
- Assist pharmacist with medication interventions
- Call pharmacies to verify prescription information and
readiness to ensure member access and adherence
- Assist with member access to medications consistent with
specific medication and prescription benefits
- Work collaboratively with health care managers to assist with
improving access and outcomes to medications.
- Maintain pharmacy technician certification
- Other administrative tasks to drive health outcomesPosition
- Valid Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT)
license/certification in Tennesse (TN)
- Knowledge of medication therapy management.
- Interpersonal skills to successfully interact with co-workers,
medical practices, and others.
- High School/GED
- Clinical Setting (2+ years)
- Retail (2+ years)
- Are you vaccinated against or willing to become vaccinated
against Covid 19?
- Describe your knowledge of medication therapy management.
Keywords: Ascent Staffing Agency, Nashville , Pharmacy Technician, Healthcare , Brentwood, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!