Maternal Fetal Medicine job
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Description Specialization:Obstetrics and Gynecology Maternal
Fetal MedicineJob Summary:Our growing MFM practice in Nashville, is
looking for an additional maternal-fetal medicine specialist to
join our expanding team of 4 dedicated, board certified MFM
- Must be board certified or board eligible in maternal fetal
- Have excellent communication skills
- Enjoy learning and being mentored by seasoned maternal fetal
- Responsibilities include consultation and co-management of
high-risk obstetrical outpatients, routine ultrasound reads and
high-risk hospital consultations
- Join a consultative/co-management practice, that work closely
with the OB Hospitalists and Obstetricians in the community to
ensure comprehensive, coordinated care
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Professional liability insurance
- New, renovated office locations with the latest ultrasound
- Currently have 4 global office locations and provide hospital
coverage at 4 facilities (Physicians are not expected to cover all
office locations as we read remotely)
- Attractive call coverage schedule-equally divided amongst
physicians with strict emphasis on family/vacation time
- Addition of Women's Health NP's
- Team of 14 experienced sonographers-all are nuchal certified, 8
are fetal echo certified
About Mednax and TriStar Centennial Women's Hospital:
- At TriStar Centennial Women's Hospital, a mother facing a
high-risk pregnancy can maintain an individualized birth experience
while receiving the special care she and her baby need—all in one
- Centennial's state-of-the-art labor & delivery unit averages
280+ births per month providing excellent breastfeeding support, on
call MFM expert, 25-bed maternal special care unit, newborn
nursery, as well as a Level III NICU.
- Onsite neonatologists, perinatologists, ultrasonographers, and
obstetric anesthesiologists 24/7.
- The perinatal navigators in our advanced infant and maternal
services (AIMS) program are experienced nurses who help support low
& high-risk mothers and babies. They serve as point of contact for
all maternity services and work with referring physician to ensure
seamless coordination of care.
- We are able to provide complex gynecologic surgery, including
minimally invasive and robotic surgery, reconstructive procedures
and gynecologic-oncology services.
- The group provides prenatal diagnostic procedures including:
routine and high risk ultrasounds, nuchal translucency,
amniocentesis, fetal echocardiography and PUBS.
Nashville is home to nearly 2 million people, more than 53,000
businesses, and over 500 healthcare companies are headquartered in
the Nashville region, making healthcare the #1 industry. Tennessee
has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no
state income tax. Nashville ranked "Top 10 city to live after the
pandemic" by Today and the Wall Street Journal ranked Nashville the
second hottest job market in the country (2020).
Keywords: HCA, Nashville , Maternal Fetal Medicine job, Healthcare , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!