Caregiver / Direct Support Associate / DSP / IDD / Nashville TN
Company: RHA Health Services
Posted on: September 25, 2022
We are hiring for:Caregiver / Direct Support Associate / DSP /
IDD / Nashville TNLocation:Antioch, TNType:RegularIf you are a
positive and personable individual looking for a satisfying and fun
opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of people with
intellectual, developmental disabilities, and people facing mental
health, and substance use challenges, join our team at RHA Health
Services! Job Summary: Job Description SummaryProvides support for
individuals and/or groups of persons with disabilities in the
community. Assists the person(s) receiving services in identifying
and communicating his or her requests and needs for services and
supports. Implements services and supports to address the person's
goals and desired outcomes as identified through each person's
Centered Plan. Seek to understand the individuals in the context of
their personal history, their social and family networks, and their
hopes and dreams for the future. Relies on direction and
supervision to accomplish the job.We are hiring Direct Support
Professionals: Nashville, TN (IDD), Antioch, TN (IDD)We are
offering a $2,000 SIGN-ON BONUS for full time employees AND
MULTIPLE AVAILABLE SCHEDULES! If you are a positive and personable
individual looking for a satisfying and fun opportunity to make a
real difference in the lives of people with intellectual and
developmental disabilities, join our team at RHA Health Services!
Pay rate: $14.00
- Base pay set by facility. Additional pay bonuses and
differentials for specific locations and shifts.Sign on bonus:
- Bonus is for full time employees and paid out according to
training schedule.Schedule: All Shifts Available --- shifts and
schedules may vary by location and typically a variety of shifts
are available. Shifts cover all days of the week, Monday through
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd
- 8,12, and16 hours
- 7 on and 7 off option
- Full time, part time, and PRN/FloaterJob Responsibilities:
- Assist with Health and Safety Procedures-
- Assist with People Supported Development
- Assists with Person Supported Community Life
- Provides Support to team members and supervisors
- Assists with person centered plan and outcomes
- Assists with medical requests
- Assist with data collection and reportingPosition Requirements:
- At least 18 years of age
- Valid drivers' licensePhysical requirements to perform
essential functions of the job included:
- Regularly required to lift 30 lbs.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 70 lbs.
- Must be able to pull a minimum of 50lbs.
- Must be able to squat, kneel, crawl, crouch, climb, and
- Must be able to regularly use hands to finger, handle, or feel
objects, tools, or controls.
- Required to regularly stand and walk.
- Must be able to demonstrate proficiency in CPR from the floor
level requiring to work on hands, knees, bending, standing and
- Vision requirements include close vision, distance vision, and
peripheral vision.The Location: Nashville, TN (IDD) & Antioch, TN
(IDD)Why Should You Apply?
- Ability to help others and make a difference
- Ability to join a team of dedicated caregivers, where you will
be a valued member of a care team, enabling people RHA supports
identify and achieve personal goals, experience, meaningful days,
participated in the community, and live more independently.
- Multiple schedules, offer flexibility
- Opportunities for training and advancement
- OFFERING $2,000 SIGN ON BONUS for full time employees#HPDSPWe
offer the following benefits to employees:
- Payactiv: early access to the money you've earned from hours
you've already worked, before payday!
- Employee perks and discount program: to help you save
- Paid Time Off (full-time employees only)
- Health/Insurance (full-time employees only)
- 401(k) retirement savings program
- Wellbeing Programs: Physical, Emotional and Financial
- Chronic Disease management programs for hypertension and
diabetes (for qualifying employees)
- Training: Free CPR, first aid, and job-specific training
opportunities*contract/contingent workers and interns do not
qualify for any of the above benefitsIf you are ready to make a
difference in the lives of people we serve and support apply to
join the team today.EEO Statement RHA is an equal opportunity
employer. In addition, we provide reasonable accommodation to
qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent
required by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances. If you
are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable
accommodation to participate in the application process, please
contact our solutions center.
Keywords: RHA Health Services, Nashville , Caregiver / Direct Support Associate / DSP / IDD / Nashville TN, Healthcare , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!