CNA Sign on Bonus
Company: Franklin Simpson
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Franklin Simpson - POSITION PURPOSE:
Ensures that resident's personal care needs are being met in
accordance with Residents' wishes and Care Plan Objectives.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF POSITION:
- Answers signal lights, bells, or intercom system to determine
residents' needs and ensures call lights are within reach of
- Ensures that residents' who are unable to call for help are
- Gives direct resident care such as bathing, dressing, and
grooming of residents.
- Explains procedures to residents.
- Assists residents as necessary in their activities of daily
- Assists residents with bowel and bladder functions.
- Assists residents in preparation for and transporting to
appointments, activities and social programs.
- Assists with lifting, positioning and transporting residents
into and out of beds, chairs, bathtubs, wheelchairs, lifts, etc.,
in keeping with specific resident safety needs.
- Provides incontinent care as needed.
- Dresses resident appropriate to the current weather.
- Notifies Supervisor if resident needs clothing.
- Changes bed linens.
- Handles linens according to infection control
- Feeds residents requiring help and records meal
- Delivers and documents all snacks and supplements.
- Offers fluids to residents frequently to ensure that residents
are hydrated where designated by care plan.
- Reviews and implements daily nursing needs as outlined by
resident Care Plan or nurse managers.
- Transports residents or assists residents with mobility
- Turns and repositions bedfast residents, alone or with
- Takes and records temperatures, blood pressure, pulse rates,
respiration rates, height, weight, and food and fluid intake and
output, as directed.
- Monitors resident's activities and reports any irregularities
of resident performance to nurse managers.
- Participates in and receives nursing report upon reporting and
departing to/from work.
- Reports all changes in residents' conditions to
- Cleans instruments and equipment and returns to proper area
- Maintains cleanliness of residents units, central bathing area,
treatment and supply rooms, workrooms, and linen closets.
- Provides post-mortem care as instructed.
- Accurately records all care as directed.
- Participates and attends periodic in-services and staff
- Understands and adheres to the guidelines of "Residents
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
EDUCATION / REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to communicate with residents and nursing
- Ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Prior experience as LTC nursing assistant preferred; or
equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Successful completion of State Approved Nursing Assistant
Training and Competency Evaluation Program.
- Good standing in the state registry is required.
Keywords: Franklin Simpson, Nashville , CNA Sign on Bonus, Healthcare , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!