NICU Registered Respiratory Therapist or Certified Respiratory Therapist
Company: Ascension Health
Posted on: September 25, 2022
We Are Hiring: NEW GRADUATES are ENCOURAGED to APPLY!!! -Title:
Registered / Certified Respiratory Therapist (CRT) (RRT)Location:
Saint Thomas Midtown- Nashville, TN -Department: -Respiratory Care,
NICU -Shift: PRN, Nights -What Saint Thomas has to offer: As
healthcare needs across the country continue to evolve, so should
the way we provide care. Join us as we empower our caregivers to
elevate their careers and to make purposeful use of their space,
time and resources.
- Power of Purpose: For us, work is more than the place we go
each day. It's an environment that nurtures relationships, connects
talent, and understands patients. Our innovative spirit impacts and
influences the community that we serve.
- Culture of Teamwork: We encourage diversity of talents while
offering the support of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Professional Development: By supporting our associates and
their professional development, we ultimately enhance the care and
services we provide to the community. Through this development, our
associates find new opportunities for career advancement.
- Compensation/Benefits: Saint Thomas Health provides a
competitive compensation package inclusive of a wide range of
flexible benefit options. We support work-life balance through
generous paid time off and encourage spirituality in the workplace.
- Innovative Environment: We are a progressive, stable company
with 120 years of experience in delivering world-class personalized
care. At Saint Thomas Health, we are actively trying new solutions
to help overcome some of healthcare's toughest challenges.About
Saint Thomas Midtown:
- Largest obstetrical program in Tennessee, region and Ascension
Health with 6,600 births annually
- 58,000+ ED visits
- State of the art, newly renovated orthopedic institute
- Newly opened comprehensive cancer institute
- Robust robotic surgical program What You Will Do: Provide
evaluation of and care for patients with respiratory
- Assess patient for appropriate type and frequency of treatment
and develop a plan of care based on -diagnosis.
- Implement and monitor patient care plan and equipment.
- Monitor, record and communicate patient condition.
- Perform advanced respiratory care modalities.
- Evaluate respiratory practice, administration of medications,
and treatment based on patient outcome.
- Educate the patient and family about the health condition and
provide information about community support groups and other
- Respond to emergency resuscitation team code. What You Will
Need: Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association
(AHA) obtained prior to hire date or -job transfer date
- Certification specializing in Neonatal Resuscitation
credentialed from the American Academy of -Pediatrics (AAP)
obtained within 6 Months (180 days) of hire date or job transfer
- Respiratory Therapist credentialed from the Tennessee Board of
Respiratory Care obtained within 6 -Months (180 days) of hire date
or job transfer date required.
- Respiratory Therapist specializing in Registered credentialed
from the National Board for -Respiratory Care (NBRC) obtained
within 6 Months (180 days) of hire date or job transfer date
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or
Associate's degree, or Technical degree -required. Additional
Preferences: No additional preferences. Why Join Our Team: As one
of the largest health systems in the state, we offer rewarding
careers across eight hospitals, in addition to a comprehensive
network of affiliated joint ventures, medical practices, clinics
and rehabilitation facilities. We employ more than 8,000 associates
and serve a 68-county area. As we continue to grow, we need
compassionate caregivers to join us on our journey and to help
influence care across our hospitals. We provide our associates with
the support needed to re-energize, engage and experience the joy of
caring for our patients. If you are looking for a rewarding career
in healthcare, we invite you to apply today.When you join
Ascension, you join a team of over 150,000 individuals across the
country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing
compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture,
continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings
are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use
to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly
$46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth
and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow
and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our
team today. Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: Ascension Saint
Thomas is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal
opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to
race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender
identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability,
veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.For
further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the
following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:Please note that
Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who
have applied for a position using our official application. Be on
alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will
not solicit money or banking information from applicants. E-Verify
Statement: This employer participates in the Electronic Employment
Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more
Keywords: Ascension Health, Nashville , NICU Registered Respiratory Therapist or Certified Respiratory Therapist, Healthcare , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!