LPN- Private Duty
Company: Elk Valley Health Services
Location: Ashland City
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Company Overview:The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Home
Health is responsible for providing quality patient care and
performing technical skilled care in the patient's home.
Make Lives Better Including Your Own.
You'll receive competitive compensation and a benefits package with
additional perks designed to make you smile. The work you do will
be challenging yet rewarding. But you'll earn more than a paycheck;
you can enjoy opportunities to grow your career, as well as ongoing
programs catered to your health, financial, mental, and emotional
needs. Most of all, we believe you can find purpose, meaning, and
the chance to be a part of something bigger than yourself.
Elk Valley, a part of LHC Group, is the preferred post-acute care
partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From
home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and
community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective
care that empowers patients to manage their health at home.
Hospitals and health systems around the country have partnered with
LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the home. More
hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group, because we are
united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about helping
- Provides services within the scope of practice as defined by
the state laws governing the practice of nursing, in accordance
with the plan of care, and in coordination with other members of
the health care team. May not alter the plan of care.
- As assigned, visits patient and provides nursing care according
to plan of care.
- Participates in the in-service program according to LHC
- Completes a progress note for each visit, and submits progress
notes to the agency daily.
- Participates in the QA/QI plan and process.
- Continually observes and reports the patients nursing needs.
Instructs the patients family in the care of the patient and
maintenance of a healthy environment for the patient.
- Observes, records, and reports to the supervising nurse and/or
physician the patient's response to treatment and changes inthe
- Adheres to and participates in the Care Management
- Participates in staff conference regarding patient
care.Education & Experience:License Requirements
- Current LPN licensure in state of practice.
- Current Driver's License, vehicle insurance, and access to a
dependable vehicle or public transportation.
- CPR Certification required.Additional State Specific
- LA: Current LPN Licensure in LA without restrictions. At a
minimum, one year of experience working as an LPN.
- AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, D.C., FL, GA, ID, IL, KY, MD, MI, MS, MO,
NC, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, VA, WA, WV, WI: No additional
state specific requirements.
Equal Opportunity Employer - vets, disability.
Must be fully vaccinated or be willing to complete full vaccination
by date of hire and proof of vaccination will be required. If
permitted by state law, the company will consider requests for
religious or medical exemptions.
Keywords: Elk Valley Health Services, Nashville , LPN- Private Duty, Healthcare , Ashland City, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!