Clinical Liaison - Registered Nurse
Company: Paragon Healthcare
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Exciting opportunity to join a national home infusion company
based in Dallas, TX, with locations throughout Texas, Oklahoma,
Tennessee, Colorado, Alabama, and Georgia.
This full-time position is located in Nashville, TN, and offers a
competitive compensation package including base pay, monthly team
bonus potential, and car allowance.
The Clinical Liaison provides patient education and continuing
education programs, as well as problem solves and resolves
questions and issues for referral sources and patient. The Clinical
Liaison will act as a direct extension of the Paragon branch and as
the front-line clinical contact person to coordinate discharges
from the hospital to the home, while providing quality customer
- Determines clinical and service needs for established and new
accounts and referrals.
- Provides patient education on specific therapies and supplies,
including nursing and home delivery information
- Demonstrates knowledge of the referral process: qualifying
criteria and reimbursement policies.
- Maintains and grows business with new and established referral
sources through customer service and clinical expertise for
- Markets all therapies, services and products to referral
sources, as well as act as a liaison between assigned accounts and
branch, ensuring proper documentation for all new referrals.
- Provides in-services and continuing education programs for
hospital case managers and other referral sources and support
- Effectively communicates with the referral source, branch,
physician, and family to coordinate and facilitate plan of care for
- Provides clinical expertise to assist referral sources with
identifying appropriate home infusion candidates and determination
of adequate support systems for patients to be successful in
administering infusion care in the home.
- Communicates opportunities for relationship building and
business expansion with Account Executives or DSM through
promotional and educational programs.
- Identifies and pulls through appropriate specialty infusion
referrals and assists in maximizing revenue within local / regional
- Performs other duties as required.
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- Licensed Registered Nurse required.
- Must have at least three years of expansive work experience in
a clinical environment.
- Two years experience in the home care setting preferred;
- Must possess problem- solving and organizational skills;
- Sales and customer service experience preferred.
- Competent with office computer program (i.e. CPR+)
- Competent at partner programs (i.e. Word, Excel,
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
Keywords: Paragon Healthcare, Nashville , Clinical Liaison - Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!