Remote Nurse Leader (Hospice Triage & Nurse Advice
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job Description***Based on client needs, this position requires
that you reside and work remotely in a compact state.******Must be
available to work variable rotating shifts on days, evenings,
overnights, and weekends.******This is a Full-time position; 36
scheduled hours per week.******Our call center system requires all
remote workers to have either coaxial cable or fiber optics.***This
is a fantastic opportunity for a member of our team who wants to
continue to grow within our organization. We are seeking a nurse to
bolster our supervisor team to ensure that we are delivering
best-in-class patient care and unrivaled customer service on each
and every shift. This role reports directly to the Director of
Clinical Operations. This is a remote position.The Shift Supervisor
will provide direct oversight to our remote clinical team and
manage all operational aspects of the assigned shift. The remote
clinical team consists of both Hospice and Nurse Advice Line RNs.
The Supervisor schedule is a four nurse rotation that will require
working two out of every four weekends, weekday hours, and weekday
evening hours. This Shift Supervisor position is a full-time and
- Actively monitor triage team to ensure they are meeting
operational metric on our call center platform.
- Assist during heavy call volume periods to ensure triage team
is properly addressing all incoming calls.
- Manage staffing during the shift to include taking calls,
finding replacements for call offs, and managing breaks.
- Operate as the first point of contact for any issues during
your assigned shift and escalate as appropriate to the
Administrator on Call and IT Support.
- Assign and manage phone queues to appropriate agents at the
beginning and throughout each shift.
- Assist with and monitor phone training and staff back-up
- Properly maintain the incident log with staff issues, client
complaints, and IT issues.
- Manage all aspects of phone system during assigned shift.
- Must be willing to train to every client in the organization
and obtain all necessary state licensure.
- Work the phones as required by call-offs.
- Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred but willing to consider
candidates without this degree.
- Registered Nurse with experience in hospice and telephonic
- Previous management experience is desired but not
- Previous hospice experience strongly preferred.
- You are passionate about excellence in the delivery and
consistency of patient care.
- You are organized and detail oriented.
- You have sound clinical judgment with a thorough understanding
of procedure notes and protocols.
- You do what is right every time and without
question.BenefitsThis is a Full-time, salaried position based on 36
hours per week. The set salary is $61,776 (which equates to $33/per
hour, based on a 36 hour work week). Benefits include health,
dental, and vision insurance, participation in a 401k match
program, and 15 days of PTO. *** All Supervisors may pick up extra
triage, call center hours after their 36 hour salaried commitment.
If interested, please discuss these compensation details with your
recruiter if selected for an interview.
Keywords: IntellaTriage, Nashville , Remote Nurse Leader (Hospice Triage & Nurse Advice, Healthcare , Brentwood, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!