Neuro Orthopedic Nurse
Company: TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center
Posted on: May 16, 2022
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with
purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career
as a Neuro Ortho Nurse today with TriStar Southern Hills Medical
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they
need. At Southern Hills Medical Center, we offer an array of
medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on
perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and
your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Student Loan Reimbursement
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)We are seeking a Rehab
Registered Nurse for our facility to ensure that we continue to
provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an
amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are
seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as
meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
TriStar Southern Hills Inpatient Rehab Program is a 16 bed facility
focused on assisting patients to regain functionality and
independence in every day life while meeting complex medical needs.
TriStar Southern Hills Rehab is the only Inpatient Rehab Program in
TriStar accepting LVAD patients, the program additionally focuses
in neuro which include spinal cord injuries, Guillian-Barre,
Parkinsons Disease, and other complex medical conditions.
- You will perform direct patient care within the scope of the
Registered Nurse Practice Act. You will utilize therapeutic
communication in daily practice.
- You will maintain a safe and therapeutic environment.
- You will identify nursing problems as they relate to the
individual needs of the patient.
- You will plan individualized and holistic patient care.
- You will participate in performance improvement activities to
assure continuous quality improvement.
- You will provide care and coordinates participation that
fosters the goals of the hospital's mission statement.
Serving our community for more than 30 years, HCA TriStar Southern
Hills has been a leader for a wide range of healthcare services,
including emergency services, cardiology, orthopedics and
rehabilitation. With 126 beds, TriStar Southern Hills is an
Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI and a Primary Stroke Center.
There are more than 300 board certified physicians representing
more than 20 specialties, many of whom have offices located on our
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical
Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an
estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care,
uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.Be part of an
organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing
applications for our Rehab Registered Nurse qualified candidates
will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application
and help us raise the bar in patient care!Qualifications
- Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing. BSN
- Current licensure with the Tennessee State Board of Nursing;
compact licensure is also acceptable
- Current Licensure with the TN State Board of Nursing; compact
licensure is also acceptable
- Current BLS (All RNs)
- Current ACLS (All CCU, ER, Cath Lab, Special Procedures, PACU,
- Supervisors, Float, Imaging, Endoscopy, EKG EEG)
- Current PALS (ER, House Supervisors, Float, PACUWe are an equal
opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
NoticeOur Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here.For questions about your job application or
this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option
Keywords: TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center, Nashville , Neuro Orthopedic Nurse, Healthcare , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!