Home Health Licensed Practical Nurse PRN or Part Time
Company: Aveanna Healthcare
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Position OverviewWe are looking for a Licensed Practical Nurse
(LPN) to join our team! Whether you are looking for one-on-one
care, schedule flexibility or just the chance to make a real
difference, we have the right job for you. We bring adults the care
and support they need to live independently and safely in their
homes.Hours: PRN or Part TimeEssential Job Functions:
- Provide skilled nursing including treatments and preventative
measures such as: wound care, infusion, catheter care, PICC line
dressing changes, etc.
- Maintain clinical record documentation according to company
policy, procedures and state/federal regulations.
- Coordinate and support total client care.
- Consult with attending physician team regarding alternation of
the plan of care.
- Verbally communicate with clients, family members, and team
members in a respectful manner.
- Obtain medical history of clients and keep records up to
date.Why Join Our Team?
- Excellent training program with innovative technology to make
your life easier
- Our clinical team is a family of clinicians who work together
to meet the needs of each patient
- Nationwide career opportunities where our leaders encourage
- Our clinicians enjoy the flexibility of getting to build
rapport with patients to produce the best clinical outcomes
- We know that our clinicians make or break the organization's
- We work with new grads that want to make a difference in
patient's livesAveanna Healthcare Offers:
- 401(k) with match
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits for employees at 30+
- Tuition Discounts and Reimbursement
- PTO, Sick Time, and Paid HolidaysRequirements:
- An active LPN License in the state of applicationHHHAs an
employer accepting Medicare and Medicaid funds, employees must
comply with all health-related requirements in all relevant
jurisdictions, including required vaccinations and testing, subject
to exemptions for medical or religious reasons as
appropriate.Notice for Job Applicants Residing in California
Keywords: Aveanna Healthcare, Nashville , Home Health Licensed Practical Nurse PRN or Part Time, Healthcare , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!