Cruise Ship Nurse
Company: Aspen Medical USA
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Aspen Medical is recruiting Nurses to provide medical support to
a market leader Cruise Line.
Nurses are responsible for providing outpatient, inpatient, and ICU
care for guests and crew, onboard cruise ships. Other duties may be
assigned while ships are docked or in refit. Special assignment to
the Cruise Line Hospital Ship is possible.
- Nurses- 3 years post qualification experience with at least 6
months of Acute & Emergency or Intensive Care Unit in the last 3
years Nursing Degree.
- ALS (Advanced Life Support)
- A valid passport
- Eligibility to be issued a United States C1/D Visa (Not
applicable for US and Canadian citizens)
- Must be able to work for a minimum of 12 weeks
- Travel arrangements provided
- All meals are covered, and accommodation is in a single or
double cabin based on availability.
- Salary- TBD
- Sign on bonus for current valid C1/D visa
- Immediate opportunities available
Please provide availability to join our team.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Aspen Medical USA, Nashville , Cruise Ship Nurse, Healthcare , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!