Neurohospitalist Opportunity - Nashville, TN
Company: Permanent Placement Resources, LLC
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Neurology opening in Nashville, Tennessee. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
Neurohospitalist Opportunity - Nashville, TN (Music City USA, Metro
Amenities, 4-Season Outdoor Recreation)
TriStar Skyline Medical Center is seeking a Neurohospitalist to
join Skyline Neuroscience Associates and our Comprehensive Stroke
Center located in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Board certified or board eligible in neurology
- Active Tennessee state license or eligibility to obtain one
- DEA with full prescriptive authority
- Stroke fellowship
- Light clinic experience, if interested
- Schedule seven days on/seven days off
- Schedule includes call rotation
- Medical Directorship possibility
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including 401k and paid
- CME and dues allowance
- Relocation assistance
About TriStar Skyline Medical Center:
- 286-bed hospital including a dedicated 17-bed neuro ICU, 34
stroke beds and a 4-bed EMU
- Tennessee's first comprehensive stroke center and a national
leader in neuroscience
- EEG and EMG on site
- ACS Verified Level II Trauma Center and an Accredited Chest Pain
Center with PCI, TriStar
- Skyline is a leading provider of emergency care with over 3,700
visits per month.
- Offering programs including heart and vascular, oncology,
orthopaedics/spine, and CARF accredited rehabilitation. Behavioral
health services offered at our TriStar Skyline Madison Campus.
Nashville is home to more than 1.8 million people, more than 40,000
businesses, and over 250 healthcare companies are headquartered in
the Nashville region, making healthcare the #1 industry. Tennessee
has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no
state income tax. Nashville was rated 15th out of the 125 'Best
Places to Live' in the 2019 US News and World Report.
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an
interest in this location/opportunity and I'll facilitate getting
you additional information.
PPR Search Consultant
Keyphrases: neurology jobs, neurophysiology technologist jobs,
neurology critical care jobs, neurologist jobs, pediatric neurology
Keywords: Permanent Placement Resources, LLC, Nashville , Neurohospitalist Opportunity - Nashville, TN , Healthcare , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!