Company: KA Recruiting Inc.
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Generalist opening in Antioch, Tennessee. This and other medical
technologist jobs brought to you by AlliedHealthJobCafe.com
REF: CO40 Medical Technologist- Mircobiology Needed in Tennessee
Evening Shift The person in this position is a licensed Medical
Technologist (MT) who is responsible for day to day specimen
processing, analysis and results reporting. The person in this
position performs the standard duties of a Medical Technologist
with assistance of Medical Technologist III Lead. Requires a
Tennessee license along with ASCP certification (MT) Job
- Receive and process specimens according to department
- Design and update procedures to promote maximum
efficiency/accuracy of testing and reporting.
- Assists the Supervisor, Manager and Director with
administrative functions such as ordering supplies and maintaining
- Produces, interprets and reports accurate and precise test
- Identify and correct problems that may adversely affect test
performance or result reporting of patient samples.
- Communicates pertinent section information/issues to
supervisor, manager or other appropriate individual.
- Performs instrument maintenance and method
- Validates new methods.
- Handles CAP surveys.
- Addresses client concerns.
- Assists in documentation and maintaining effective department
QA/QC programs and monitors. For more information please contact
Chelsey at: call . You may also submit your resume directly for
Keywords: KA Recruiting Inc., Nashville , Medical Technologist-Micro, Healthcare , Antioch, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!