Molecular Medical Technologist Nashville Tennessee
Company: KA Recruiting Inc.
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Generalist opening in Antioch, Tennessee. This and other medical
technologist jobs brought to you by AlliedHealthJobCafe.com
REF:CO268Medical Technologist*Full time and permanent
position*Molecular Technologist needed, all shifts
availableNashville, TN ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Performs all duties of a Medical Technologist I without
assistance from Medical Technologist III. Displays satisfactory
clinical competency on standard procedures.
- Assists in the training of new employees and trainees in
accordance with department protocols and company guidelines.
- Prepare and present case studies and/or continuing education
- Receive and process specimens according to department
- Assists the Supervisor, Manager and Director with
administrative functions such as ordering supplies and maintaining
- Produces, interprets and reports accurate and precise test
- Identify and correct problems that may adversely affect test
performance or result reporting of patient samples.
- Communicates pertinent section information/issues to
supervisor, manager or other appropriate individual.
- Performs instrument maintenance and method
- Validates new methods.
- Handles CAP surveys.
- Assists in documentation and maintaining effective department
QA/QC programs and monitors.
- Must perform within the productivity expectations as set forth
by current departmental guidelines.
- Exercise all laboratory safety precautions and adhere to lab
procedures as stated in procedure manuals.
- Perform all job responsibilities in alignment with the
industry's best security practices and regulatory guidelines to
protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of
protected health information and other sensitive company data.
- Must be familiar with and abide by the Corporate Compliance
Program and all Corporate Policies, including the Privacy and
Security policies.DUCATION & LICENSURE:
- Bachelors Degree
- National certification by the American Society of Clinical
Pathology (ASCP) as a Clinical Laboratory Specialist in Molecular
Biology or as a Medical Technologist (MT).
- Must hold a valid Tennessee State Laboratory License.
- Maintains appropriate continuing education for certification
and licensure. To apply please submit your resume directly or send
your resume to
Keywords: KA Recruiting Inc., Nashville , Molecular Medical Technologist Nashville Tennessee, Healthcare , Antioch, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!