Registered Nurse - Travel Assignment
Company: Ardent Health Services
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Ardent Health Services invests in people, technology, facilities
and communities, producing high-quality care and extraordinary
results. Based in Nashville, Tennessee, Ardent's subsidiaries own
and operate 30 hospitals in six states with more than 25,000
employees including 1,150 employed providers. Ardent facilities
exceed national averages in Overall Hospital Quality Star Rating as
ranked by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services; 89 percent
of its hospitals received a three-star rating or above in
comparison with 73 percent of all hospitals ranked. Twelve of the
company's hospitals were recognized by Modern Healthcare as "Best
Places to Work" in 2019 - the twelfth consecutive year an Ardent
facility made this list. Ardent's corporate office was named "Top
Work Places" for Nashville based companies in 2017, 2018, 2019, and
POSITION SUMMARY: Tired of bundling up, shoveling snow, and
freezing temps? We have the opportunity for you. This position is
responsible for planning and delivery of direct and indirect
patient care. You will also develop nursing care plans in
coordination with the patient, their family and interdisciplinary
staff as necessary. Another key component of the role is
communicating changes in your patient's clinical condition with
Physicians, Nursing Supervisor/Manager, and co-workers as
- 10 Week assignment (36 hour guarantee)
- Choose one of the following locations (specialty options based
on location): Tulsa, OK Hillcrest HealthCare System Tyler, TX UT
Heath East Texas Albuquerque, NM Lovelace Heath System Amarillo, TX
- Personal Effectiveness - Meets established timelines; follows
through to ensure completion of assigned objectives, seeks feedback
to improve performance, and demonstrates a positive, "can do"
- Innovation and change - Looks for opportunities to improve
processes and services, makes an effort to learn and develop new
skills, and is resourceful and enthusiastic in responding to new
- Fostering Teamwork - Is open and honest in dealing with others,
demonstrates commitment to team objectives, and sees challenges
facing department and helps the team to address them
- Quality Services - Delivers high quality services to internal
and external customers, accepts responsibility and takes action to
address quality issues, and helps operations & services respond to
the needs of caregivers
- Integrity - Adheres to a standard of ethical conduct that
promotes trust and open communication, earns trust by living up to
commitments, and can be counted on to keep confidencesMAJOR
- Provide planning and delivery of direct and indirect patient
care through the nursing process of Assessment, Planning,
Intervention, and Evaluation.
- This person will develop a nursing care plan in coordination
with patient, family and interdisciplinary staff as necessary.
- This person will communicate changes in patient's clinical
condition with Physicians, Nursing Supervisor/Manager, and
co-workers as appropriate.
- Participates in discharge planning process.
- Experience with patient safety best practices preferred.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality regarding sensitive
informationSKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Demonstrated excellent customer service skills.
- Demonstrated proficient communication skills. Position
- Completion of education to obtain Licensure as a Registered
- Minimum of (2) years of experience in an acute care hospital
- Registered Nurse (RN) - current license is required for
multi-state license recognition through the Nurse Licensure
- BLS through American Heart Association required upon hire
- ACLS requirement based on department
Keywords: Ardent Health Services, Nashville , Registered Nurse - Travel Assignment, Healthcare , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!