Neuro ICU Manager (RN)
Company: TriStar Centennial Medical Center
Posted on: December 5, 2019
Description SHIFT: No Weekends
About our Facility: TriStar Centennial Medical Center is a 741-bed
comprehensive facility offering medical and surgical programs
including behavioral health, 24-hour emergency, heart and vascular,
imaging, neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, pediatrics,
rehabilitation, sleep disorder, and women s services. TriStar
Centennial Medical Center's Recognitions & Accreditations:
- The Leapfrog Group "A" Score
- The Joint Commission Accreditation
- Certified Primary Stroke Center by The Joint Commission
- Certified Spine Surgery Program by The Joint Commission
- Gold Seal of Approval for Total Hip and Total Knee Replacement
by The Joint Commission
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI by the Society of Chest
- Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence by the American Society
for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery
- Any many, many more! Job Summary:
The Neuro ICU Manager will have complete oversight of the unit
along with the following responsibilities:
- Develops standards and procedures for providing nursing care
and for evaluating service.
- Provides orientation, teaching, and guidance to staff to
improve quality patient care.
- Recommends the establishment or revision of policies and
develops organizational structure and standards of
- Promotes strong and effective working relations with other
- Assists in preparation of and oversight of the departmental
- Establishes personnel qualification requirements, initiates
in-service programs, installs record and reporting system, and
performs other personnel management tasks.
What we offer:
- Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy -
- Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Forgiveness
- Generous PTO Plan
- 401k (3%-9% match based on tenure)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial
- Any many, many more! Qualifications
- Current Registered Nurse licensure by Tennessee Board of
Nursing or approved compact state.
- Bachelor s degree is required.
- Three to five years critical care clinical experience.
- Three to five years of experience in a supervisory/managerial
- Computer Skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- BLS & ACLS certification.
- CPI required and kept current per hospital requirements.
- ACLS EP preferred.
- Specialty certification preferred.
Notice Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here .For questions about your job application or
this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-###-#### option 1.
Associated topics: asn, bsn, ccu, domiciliary, intensive, nurse,
registed, registered nurse, staff nurse, transitional
Keywords: TriStar Centennial Medical Center, Nashville , Neuro ICU Manager (RN), Healthcare , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!