Registered Nurse - BMT Coordinator
Company: TriStar Centennial Medical Center
Posted on: December 5, 2019
Description SHIFT: No Weekends
TriStar Centennial Medical Center Nashville, TN
A few of the benefits we provide you:
- Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy -
- Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Forgiveness
- 401K (3 to 9% based on tenure)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance.
- New Extended Family Leave
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Hundreds of consumer discounts
- Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial
PlannerAbout this opportunity:Our 741 bed hospital is both
nationally and locally recognized, including being named as one of
the nation's Top 100 Hospitals in the areas of cardiology, stroke,
orthopedics and breast cancer management. As a result of the
continued advances in quality care, many improvements in all areas
of healthcare have been made and thousands of lives have been
significantly impacted. This position will play a key part in
continuing our success!
1. Monitorstransplant related services including assessment,
treatment, re-staging, palliationand or end of life care for
patients and caregivers.
2. Actsas a liaison/ advocate for patients and caregivers as they
navigate health caresystems
3. Directsscheduling of / schedules diagnostic tests, procedures
and providerappointments for patients in the immediate
post-transplant patients throughhand-off to the long-term follow-up
4. Createsand communicates patient follow-up schedules clearly to
5. Routinelycontacts patients and caregivers to check on health
status and or service needs
6. Providesongoing education to patients and caregivers
7. Collaborateswith financial coordinators to ensure verification
of third-party payercoverage; assists with financial coordination
of treatment in the immediatepost-transplant period.
8. AttendsIP and OP multidisciplinary rounds, regularly, serving as
an expert clinicalresource to inpatient and outpatient physicians
and or staff
9. Developsand maintains patient care forms such as order sets and
10. Develops,reviews, revises patient and caregiver education
11. Assistsin the development of and adherence to regulatory
standards, participates inregulatory /COE surveys and site
- RNwith current TN License.
- Clinicalbackground 3 years experience Oncology including stem
cell transplant and/ or heme-malignancy.
- Current AHA BLS.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- BMTCN or CHTC certification required within 4 years of
- BSN or Master's Degree preferred. MiMilitary: 66H, 66N,
Notice Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here .For questions about your job application or
this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-###-#### option 1.
Associated topics: cardiothoracic, care unit, hospice, intensive
care, intensive care unit, mhb, registered nurse, surgery, tcu,
Keywords: TriStar Centennial Medical Center, Nashville , Registered Nurse - BMT Coordinator, Healthcare , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!