Critical Care Float RN
Company: TriStar Centennial Medical Center
Posted on: December 5, 2019
Description SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
TriStar Centennial Medical Center Nashville, TN
PREMIUM PAY! Registered Nurse (RN) Resource Float Pool Resource
staff will care for patients in Neuro ICU, CVICU, Coronary ICU,
MSICU, Adult ER.
Our Mission- Above all else,we re committed to the care and
improvement of human life.
For us, it's all about people. Here at HCA, you willfind that
caring extends to our patients, employees, and the communities
weserve. It is demonstrated by the over 30,000 volunteer hours we
provideannually, industry leading patient satisfaction scores, and
defined pathwaysfor the personal as well as professional growth of
our employees. Ourdedication has to awards of recognition including
being named a World sMost Admired Company by Fortune Magazine. Are
youlooking for an employer with many different career options and a
people-focusedculture? You ve come to the right place. HCA at a
A few of the benefits we provideyou:
- Industry Leading Clinical Training andProfessional Academy-
- Tuition Reimbursement and Student LoanForgiveness Programs
- 401k (3%-9% match based on tenure)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- New Extended Family Leave
- Healthcare and Dependent Care FlexibleSpending Accounts
- Hundreds of consumer discounts
- Financial Fitness Program with a CertifiedFinancial Planner
About this opportunity: It all started here! Centennial Medical
Center is ouroriginal flagship hospital with a 741-bed
comprehensive facility offeringmedical and surgical programs
including behavioral health, 24-hour emergency,heart and vascular,
imaging, neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics,
pediatrics,rehabilitation, sleep disorder, and women s services.
Centennial Medical Center s43-acre campus is home to TriStar
Centennial Heart & VascularCenter, TriStar Centennial Women s
Hospital, The Children s Hospital at TriStarCentennial, Sarah
Cannon Cancer Institute at TriStar Centennial Medical Centerand
TriStar Centennial Parthenon Pavilion. Resource staff will assist
in some of the following areas: Neuro ICU, CVICU, Coronary ICU,
MSICU, Adult ER General Essential Functions:
- Demonstrates the ability to perform specific competencies as
listed on the competency validation checklist(s).
- Demonstrates age specific knowledge of human growth and
development, assessment, range of treatment and care of
- Ensures the privacy of our patients and confidentiality of
their Protected Health Information (PHI).
- Meets mutually agreed upon performance goals/objectives as
listed on the Performance Management Plan.
- Utilizes nursing process for individual care to meet needs of
- Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and
- Documents all patient care.
- Demonstrates critical thinking skills.
- Promotes customer service initiatives.
- Promotes and exhibits teamwork.
- Completes mandatory education. Qualifications Requirements:
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing
- Current TN RN licensure
- American Heart Association BLS
- ICU, PCU, ENDO, PACU, SDS, PAT, Cath Lab, ED: ACLS required
within 6 months
- PACU & ED: PALS required within 6 months
- ED Nurses: CPI certification training required within 6 months
Military: 66H, 66N, 46NX Notice Our Company s recruiters are here
to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take
your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment
process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or
personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here .For questions about your job application or
this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-###-#### option 1.
Associated topics: cardiothoracic, care, infusion, intensive,
intensive care, nurse, nurse clinical, registed, surgery,
Keywords: TriStar Centennial Medical Center, Nashville , Critical Care Float RN, Healthcare , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!