Healthcare and Government Contracts Attorney
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Healthcare Operations Counsel for a fantastic healthcare
This Jobot Job is hosted by Sherwin Souzankari
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
A Bit About Us
We're a healthcare company that focuses on state, federal, and
county healthcare for underserved communities. We offer our
services in a number of different states across the country in
addition to running our own facilities.
Why join us?
- Excellent benefits
- Great compensation
- Escape from billable hours
- Outstanding opportunity
What you'll be doing
- Focusing on transactional matters
- Using your knowledge of Stark Law, HIPPA/HiTech, Medicare,
EMTALA, and more
- Experience with revenue cycle and day-to-day legal aspects of
- Coordinate with employment and labor teams on contracts and
- Oversee outside counsel
- Physician group agreements, telemedicine contracts, membership
- Government agency agreements (county, state, federal)
What we're looking for
- JD from an accredited school
- At least 7 years of transactions experience
- Experience in-house is preferred, but we're open to firm
experience as well
- At least 3 years of experience negotiating agreements with
government entities in the healthcare space
Are you open to exploring a new opportunity? Let's talk. Apply now
or send your resume to Sherwin@Jobot.com
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, Nashville , Healthcare and Government Contracts Attorney, Government & Protective Services , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!