Senior Product Manager
Company: XOi Technologies
Posted on: November 11, 2019
XOi Technologies, one of the fastest growing startups in Nashville,
is changing the way field service companies capture data, create
efficiencies, collaborate with their technicians, and drive
additional revenue through the use of the XOi platform.
Product Management is responsible for working with stakeholders to
create products that delight customers. We are looking for a
creative, highly motivated individual to join XOi as Senior Product
Manager, primarily responsible for leading the product team in
establishing stable product management practices, including
prioritization, feature definition, and roadmap planning. Reporting
directly to the Chief Product Officer, this person will play a key
role in managing the product team to capture customers' needs and
define products that surpass customers' expectations. The candidate
should be familiar with user testing, usability testing,
prototyping, and market validation. They will work closely with the
VP of Engineering to establish healthy backlog grooming, planning,
and retrospective practices.
The ideal candidate is someone who excels at nurturing customer
relationships and serving as champion on customers' behalf for
product improvement and innovation. They are a leader who is highly
driven to exceed benchmarks for product and service quality and
passionate about the overall customer experience.
If the position overview below describes you, please email your
resume to for consideration.
- Evaluate and support systems of best practice with regard to:
customer and team feedback; user story development; engineering
prioritization; product delivery.
- Establish and monitor metrics for tracking product performance
and user engagement.
- Work with the product team to communicate product status and
progress across the XOi organization.
- Create well-documented, clear requirements for consumption by
the engineering team.
- Work with the engineering team to understand technical
capabilities and limitations in order to effectively scope and
- Create and support training resources and programs which
deliver universal and comprehensive internal knowledge of the
- Mentor less experienced product managers in their craft,
working with them to identify cross-product connections to further
empower end users.
- Think critically alongside and on behalf of customers regarding
their challenges to identify strategic opportunities to advance the
- Advocate for customers' needs and challenges, engaging internal
teams on behalf of their product feedback.
- 3+ years of experience and proven success in product management
with companies that have digital products.
- Detail-oriented, well-organized, and creative; especially as it
relates to systems, processes, customer needs and development.
- Proficient in Jira and G-Suite.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in product marketing, engineering, machine learning,
and data science a plus.
- Experience in a mechanical, electrical, and plumbing industries
You Are Someone Who:
- Regularly puts yourself in customers' shoes and champions on
their behalf to continually improve the customer experience.
- Views your profession as your craft and continuously pursues
excellence in your work.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment.
- Thinks critically about your business, product, and customers;
speaks up when you observe a weakness, threat, or opportunity, and
takes action to the best of your capacity.
- Thinks creatively, but realistically, to incorporate customer
feedback into the product roadmap.
- Being a key part of a fast-growing software company where you
can make a difference.
- Comprehensive insurance plans.
- Monthly wellness allowance.
- Flexible paid time off & paid volunteer time.
- Learning & development.
- Working in the historic and centrally located Marathon Village
in Nashville, TN.
- Participating in team outings, events, and general fun!
- Helping to change an industry by serving the men and women that
make our world turn.
Keywords: XOi Technologies, Nashville , Senior Product Manager, Executive , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!