Transaction Advisory Services/Financial Due Diligence Senior Manager
Posted on: September 15, 2019
ResponsibilitiesWant to make a difference and take your career to
the next level by joining a growing Transaction Services practice
and working with experienced professionals who have chosen the
lower and middle market?
BKD's Transaction Services team provides advisory services and
expertise to clients related to mergers and acquisitions to help
execute the deal. Our services encompass the development and
execution of an appropriate transaction structure by working to
understand profit drivers and trends, challenge assumptions of
future performance and assist with purchase agreements and
post-closing transaction matters. We leverage a unique approach
through Data Analytics to provide insights that traditional
diligence may not capture.
- Manage buy-side and sell-side financial due diligence
- Lead, supervise and train team members providing transaction
services to clients.
- Advise clients on maximizing financial opportunities and
managing risk associated with mergers and acquisitions.
- Analyze financial and operational results of target companies
and prepare quality of earnings reports.
- Prepare and evaluate pro forma financial information, identify
diligence issues and opportunities as well as recommend
- Research and analyze industry standards, trends and target
- Work closely with client executives, investment bankers,
private equity and corporate clients, attorneys or other
- Actively pursue new clients for the transaction services
- Manage and strengthen existing client relationships.
- Strong current knowledge in U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting
Principles (GAAP), current audit and accounting concepts, mergers
and acquisitions and transaction services
- Extensive analytical and project management skills, including
the ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop and manage team members
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, primarily Excel and
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting from an accredited
college/university or CPA eligible; licensed CPA is
- A minimum of seven (7) years' experience with a large public
accounting or consulting firm with at least two (2) years'
experience in Transaction Services / Financial Due Diligence
Experience the BKD difference for yourself. For more information
about our firm locations, visit bkd.com. BKD, LLP is an equal
opportunity/affirmative action employer. Employment selection and
related decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, sex,
sexual orientation, national origin, religion, genetic information,
disability, protected veteran status or other protected
BKD does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any
source other than directly from candidates. We will not consider
unsolicited referrals and/or resumes from vendors including and
without limitation, search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based
referral services and recruiting agencies. BKD will not pay a fee
to a recruiter or agency that does not have a signed BKD vendor
agreement. Any resume or CV submitted to any employee of BKD
without having a BKD vendor agreement in place will be considered
property of BKD. BKD will not be held liable to pay a placement
fee.OverviewBKD is a place where people build careers, gain new
skills and enjoy big firm resources with a small firm approach to
teamwork and camaraderie. We focus on providing unmatched client
service to everyone we encounter-both in the marketplace and in our
offices. We also offer the support, resources and opportunities you
need to further develop your career. We listen to learn, combine
innovation with practicality and give back to the communities where
we live and work.
See what we offer new hires in terms of competitive compensation,
People First benefits and paid time off.
Take your career to the next level at BKD.
BKD, LLP, a national CPA and advisory firm, can help individuals
and businesses realize their goals. Our approximately 2,650
dedicated professionals provide solutions for clients in all 50
states and internationally. BKD and its subsidiaries offer a
variety of tax, accounting and consulting services and combine the
insight and ideas of thought leaders in multiple industries. Learn
more at bkd.com.
Keywords: BKD, Nashville , Transaction Advisory Services/Financial Due Diligence Senior Manager, Executive , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!