Project Management Specialist
Posted on: August 17, 2019
What you'll be doing...
Work on interesting, multidimensional projects and manage the
development of high-profile initiatives across our business.
Collaborate with clients, guide and inspire cross-functional teams,
and tap into your leadership skills to successfully oversee every
step of a project's evolution.
- Support Verizon Credo through adherence to company policies,
processes and practices.
- Execute & maintain project management processes in the areas of
project schedule, quality, communications, risk/issue, escalation
and change management.
- Provide project support under the guidance of the Lead PM for
2-3 Medium/Large projects, Tower lead AND provide independent PM
support for Small/Medium projects.
- Develop and maintain project schedules and calendars with the
input from client and project team.
- Track and manage tasks assigned to the internal teams to meet
client deliverables while distributing regular status reports to
- Act as primary customer interface by facilitating team meetings
to include providing meeting minutes, and action items.
- Build strong communication channels with client and internal
departments such as Sales, Solutions & Service with the ability to
provide custom reporting, monthly dashboards, schedule integration
and metrics/SPI management.
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work
- Three or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Three or more years of Project Management experience with
deploying and delivering complex solutions.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Supplier Management.
- Demonstrated experience with verbal & written
- Enterprise Client Experience.
- Financial Business acumen.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office product suite, including
PowerPoint, Excel & Word.
- Knowledge with Customer Premise Equipment (CPE) and network
- Experience in Service Management related to Network, Managed
Services, CPE, Security, Applications, Hosted / DCS Services, IT
Services, Unified Communications.
- Proven leadership skills & capabilities.
- Ability to manage and negotiate with required internal and
- Knowledge and experience with Clarity.
- ITIL Advanced Certification.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification.
- Experience in customer enablement tools.
- Willingness to travel.
When you join Verizon...
You'll have the power to go beyond - doing the work that's
transforming how people, businesses and things connect with each
other. Not only do we provide the fastest and most reliable network
for our customers, but we were first to 5G - a quantum leap in
connectivity. Our connected solutions are making communities
stronger and enabling energy efficiency. Here, you'll have the
ability to make an impact and create positive change. Whether you
think in code, words, pictures or numbers, join our team of the
best and brightest. We offer great pay, amazing benefits and
opportunity to learn and grow in every role. Together we'll go
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our
employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and
Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Keywords: Verizon, Nashville , Project Management Specialist, Executive , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!