Posted on: August 17, 2019
Fuel your intellectual curiosity and professional growth. Forrester
is an idea company, where smart, motivated, curious people bring a
diversity of opinions and the courage of their convictions to
collaborate on ideas that change the course of business. Most of
all, bring a point of view; here, every voice has value. At
Forrester, you'll work with innovative clients at emerging and
established brands; these are the business and technology leaders
we inspire and who inspire us. The Forrester experience is built on
a singular, powerful purpose: to challenge thinking and lead
change.About This Role:The Account Manager maintains strong
relationships, drives client satisfaction, and focuses on selling
additional products and services. The Account Manager is rewarded
for retaining clients, growing sales in existing accounts, and
expanding client relationships. Roughly 25% of the Account
Manager's time is spent on traveling within the assigned territory.
- Nurture, develop, and grow an existing client base of
approximately $1.2 million to $1.5 million.
- Prospect into a small target list of new logo accounts.
- Generate incremental revenues from existing clients by selling
additional Forrester products and services and by proactively
pursuing executive-level relationships.
- Manage time efficiently to focus on activities that grow
revenues and ensure client retention.
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline to achieve target retention
- Forecast accurately.
- Use analytical skills to understand our clients' changing
business and technology issues and needs.
- Work to develop and execute on account plans that position
Forrester as a strategic resource.
- Communicate professionally to both internal and external
- A bachelor's degree.
- Five or more years of proven success in client management or in
consultative or solution selling in the agency, media, or
professional services industries.
- Proven experience in managing multiple client relationships,
achieving revenue goals, and managing personal sales strategies in
a similar environment.
- Effective organization and time management skills and
impeccable written and phone communication skills.
- A results-oriented team player who has delivered outcomes
consistently above quota.
- Someone who is knowledgeable in leading-edge consumer
advertising, marketing, and technology trends.
- A fast learner who is at ease with technology.Explore
FLSA Status:Exempt Forrester Research, Inc. is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that is committed to equal
employment opportunity for all qualified individuals without regard
to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, age,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression,
marital status, genetic information, military service, veteran
status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Veterans are
especially encouraged to apply.
Keywords: Forrester, Nashville , Account Manager, Executive , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!