Rental Solutions Account Manager
Company: Ingersoll Rand
Posted on: September 15, 2018
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands-includingClub Car--, Ingersoll Rand--,Thermo King--, Trane--, American Standard-- Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO-- - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visitwww.ingersollrand.com.
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
Responsible for all functions related to developing and maintaining Trane Rental Services, Portable Cooling and other rental business with Parts customers to ensure maximum revenues through account penetration. This includes finding, generating and developing new channel partners and retaining current customers in order to sell the company's products to end-users.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Works with accounts to fulfill Trane's vision People using knowledge to turn building systems into business advantages, together.
- Functions as a sales representative and liaison between customers and the office.
- Develops new customer accounts by cold-calling various locations in their territory with product literature.
- Develops the Rental Equipment Fleet strategy for the district.
- Visits and supports customer accounts.
- Delivery and setup of rental equipment.
- Tear down and pickup of rental equipment.
- Must have flexibility to work outside normal business hours.
- Performs analysis on customer needs and uses.
- Ascertains current market opportunities.
- Researches and provides competitive parts sales data.
- Increases sales to existing accounts.
- Establishes systematic customer contact to provide on-going information.
- Reviews and provides feedback on customer support programs.
- Identifies customer problems and/or needs, and creates a dynamic action plan designed to meet them.
- Develops multiple relationships with key players in customer operations.
- Develops and executes an account specific business plan to identify the long term, mutual support requirements required to facilitate a strong, profitable, and successful partnership.
- Creates and maintains territorial listing noting classification of customer and frequency of calls.
- Maintains customer data files.
- Maintains records of sales, customer information, and requests by updating data.
- Maintains the Rental Equipment Fleet at each Parts location within the district.
- Attends sales meetings and reports sales activity, new account development, and upcoming itinerary.
- Notifies customers of specials; new projects, services, promotions, etc.
- Possesses knowledge of the product lines to create awareness and demand for products with existing and potential customers.
- Collaborates with the designated Parts Store Rental Fulfillment person.
- May provide backup support for inside sales.
- Regular travel requirements with some overnight travel
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE BS degree is preferred or equivalent technical school; up to 2 years of sales or related experience HVAC experience preferred; or equivalent combination of education and sales experience required. Prior technical sales experience required. Must have a mechanical aptitude and background. Proven experience in building customer relationships. Must have good computer skills including Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, and
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress-for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate-then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Keywords: Ingersoll Rand, Nashville , Rental Solutions Account Manager, Executive , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!