Posted on: November 20, 2023
The Teller Manager efficiently manages and supervises the
operations of the Teller area and sales activities of the Teller
staff. Ensures customers are served promptly and department
activity balances at the end of each business day. Collaborates
with managers, supervisors and staff at all levels and from all
locations to ensure FirstBank distinctive service excellence is
delivered on a consistent basis.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor Teller execution of daily sales and service, ensuring
best practices and high- quality service, bank established
guidelines and brand model are delivered to maximize opportunities
and meet customer financial needs; personally execute to the same
level as needed.
- Answer escalated Teller staff and advanced customer inquiries
as needed; engage Teller staff in the sales process using coaching
and leadership strategies to encourage a consistent application of
effective sales and referral activities.
- Manage and supervise daily operational standards for Teller
staff, including but not limited to cash drawer security, daily
balance of all cash drawers, item capture procedures, counterfeit
currency identification, vault and branch cash management, balance
- Assimilate new Tellers to the Bank through training and
coaching; monitor Teller performance; schedule and supervise
activities of Teller staff.
- Protect the bank from unnecessary risk or exposure by modeling
bank procedures and confidentiality guidelines, including but not
limited to currency transaction reports, suspicious activity
reports, Regulation CC holds and documentation, robbery procedures,
- Communicate and collaborate with Financial Center and Bank
leadership regarding Teller activities and needs.
- May function as Security Coordinator for the branch when
- Participate in marketing initiatives and represent the Bank at
branch activities and community events.
- Model and provide consistent, distinctive service to all
customers when delivering the FirstBank service
- Manage Teller staff to achieve safe and sound bank procedures,
including adherence to applicable laws and regulations, internal
controls, operational procedures, and risk management policies,
including following and monitoring security protocols.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education: -High school diploma or the equivalent required
Experience: -Minimum five years, with specific Teller experience
Certifications and Licenses:Must be bondable
Keywords: FirstBank, Nashville , Teller Manager, Executive , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!