Senior Credit Manager
Company: Disability Solutions
Posted on: September 20, 2023
Loews Hotels & Co is a leading owner and operator of luxury
hotels with a portfolio consisting of 26 hotels and resorts in the
United States and Canada. Located in major city centers and resort
destinations from coast to coast, the Loews portfolio features
one-of-a-kind properties that go beyond Four Diamond standards and
embrace their "uniquely local" community in order to curate
exciting, approachable and local travel experiences for guests.
Purpose: Reporting to the Director of Billing Services, the Senior
Credit Manager will provide oversight of the credit granting
process and the collection efforts for the Company. This leader
oversees the credit and collections administration activities of a
dynamic group of team members and works closely with the Finance
leaders at each of our hotels. Appropriately managing credit risk
to limit aged receivables and bad debt exposure is of paramount
importance. The Senior Credit Manager is a results-driven
professional who inspires the credit team members to deliver our
brand promise of extraordinary customer service to our hotels and
guests. The candidate will deliver consistent and measurable
results while focusing on improving processes and performance in
alignment with overall business objective, ensures AR aging is
maintain within service level agreement, and credit risks are
consistently monitored. This role requires an excellent customer
service attitude and provide a high-quality service delivery. To be
successful in this role, the candidate must have a solid credit and
collection experience. Ultimately, this leader will help minimize
bad debts losses and improve cash flow. Essential Functions and
- Execute critical decisions regarding the initiation,
continuation or adjustment of business relationships based on
credit analysis and past payment performance, including leading the
negotiation with internal and external stakeholders.
- Oversee the credit review and management process for new and
- Serve as process owner and set overall direction of all
processes within credit and collection to support multiple entities
across the U.S and Canada.
- Strategically plan for future operations with an emphasis on
efficiency and effectiveness in meeting the needs of both internal
and external customers.
- Organize teams and drive improvement projects around
under-performing processes for the full end-to-end Order to Cash
cycle: including invoicing, credit, cash collections, cash
application, forecasting and bad debt reserve evaluation.
- Improve DSO and past due metrics.
- Continually monitors and reports metrics and KPIs to ensure
service levels are maintained and targets are met.
- Prepares, reviews, analyzes, and distributes various Credit &
- Maintains strong environment of internal controls and best
practices by regularly testing and provides corrective action where
- Assess current processes and identify, map, and implement
process improvement opportunities including project ideas and
- Review and update the company's credit standard operating
procedures and met forms as needed.
- Assist in the management of the annual audit process (internal
and external) related to AR and credit management to ensure
efficient and timely completion.
- Responsible to maintain a positive work environment that will
lead to increased productivity and engagement.
- Promote and drive changes to streamline processes and motivate,
train and mentor the Team.
- Complete other projects as necessary and other duties as
- Proven credit and collection experience
- Excellent in partnering with other functions, especially
Commercial and Customer Services, and able to influence them.
- Proven experience in managing effectively high volumes and
values of customer.
- Previous experience of leading teams with predisposition of
coaching team members when challenges arise.
- Continuous improvement mindset with demonstrated ability to
identify and implement process improvements to eliminate non-added
- Organized, structured, problem solving and analytical in their
- Confident with a proactive approach to meeting challenges and
overcoming obstacles through assuming full ownership.
- Results and business orientated with focus on internal and
- Flexible, adaptable to change in accordance with the evolution
of the organization.
- High level of energy, enthusiasm and passion.
- Committed to achieve a good level of operational autonomy.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with computers, especially business solutions and
- Strong planning and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to analyze information and processes.
- Detail oriented and have an eye for accuracy in all facets of
- Motivation to develop and maintain internal and external
- Commitment to ethical behavior with a willingness to adhere to
all company policies and current financial legislation Required
- BS in Accounting, Economics, Banking, and Finance or relevant
- 5+ years of management in finance and/or operations
- This in-office position is based in Brentwood, TN. Must be able
to reliably commute to location or move to Greater Nashville area
Keywords: Disability Solutions, Nashville , Senior Credit Manager, Executive , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!