Regional Sales Manager, Toolholding & Workholding
Company: SCHUNK Intec Inc
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Description: Regional Sales Manager, Toolholding & Workholding:
Tennessee/Kentucky Join the SCHUNK team! With Pioneering Spirit and
Perfection, we are setting benchmarks worldwide in process
improvements for our customers. Join a global team of more than
3,500 employees in nine plants and 33 subsidiaries around the
world. SCHUNK USA headquarters is located in Morrisville, NC and is
home to its own manufacturing facility as well as a
state-of-the-art technical training center. Primary Purpose of the
Regional Sales Manager: The Regional Sales Manager is responsible
for driving Machine Tool Accessory sales and process improvements
to current customers and prospects. The candidate is accountable
for account development, management, and building/maintaining
strong customer relationships. The candidate will interact with
inter-company departments for team support and assistance. What You
Will Do as a Regional Sales Manager:
- Identifies customer applications and programs that present an
opportunity for SCHUNK Toolholding and Workholding sales. Proposes
solutions to these customers and leverages resources from inside
sales, respective Director of Sales and distribution partners to
achieve sales goals and customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for prospecting and managing assigned territory by
making customer contact via phone, email and web meetings on a
- Performs account management daily using CRM system.
- Travels throughout assigned territory to call on existing or
prospective customers to solicit orders.
- Develops and maintains a strong working knowledge of Machine
Tool industry and all products and services sold. Builds and
maintains thorough knowledge of SCHUNK Tooling and Workholding
products as well as competitors' products.
- Helps build an annual business plan for strategic
- Visits customers and distribution partners at their facilities
to perform standard product demonstrations, emphasizes features
likely to generate sales.
- Reviews supplied quotations and follows up to meet or exceed
quote-hit-rate goal. Meets annual sales expectations ensuring
acceptable margins and profit.
- Prepares reports of business transactions and maintains expense
- Works with inside sales representatives to keep account
activities and call reports up to date through CRM system.
- Coordinates with Director of Sales, customer and distributor
- Investigates and works with Director of Sales to resolve
customer complaints with SCHUNK Quality department.
- Attends trade shows to represent company as assigned.
- Trains, assists and supports other team members in problem
solving and meeting goals. Continuously reviews current processes
and searches out improvement methods to improve product/process
quality, reduce waste, rework and unnecessary work that adds no
value to the work or process.
- Responsible for maintaining current technical, interpersonal,
and communication skills through continuous development. Attends
and actively participates in company sales training classes.
Travelas a Regional Sales Manager: Frequent travel through use of
company vehicle. We offer a competitive compensation package and
generous employee benefits package that includes medical, dental,
vision, short term disability, long term disability, and life
insurance as well as 18+ days of paid time off, 8 holidays, 401K
match, and HSA matching contributions. Requirements: Job
Requirements as a Regional Sales Manager:
- Applicant must currently live in or move to the Nashville
- Bachelor's degree (B.A or B.S) from a four-year college or
university; or two to four years outside sales experience and/or
training; or equivalent combination of education and
- Demonstrated sales skills and sales process knowledge from 3+
years of consultative sales in Manufacturing.
- Technical aptitude in applying mechanical toolholding and
workholding components into manufacturing processes.
- Experience working with or in the industrial market.
- Ability to meet sales goals and overcome potential rejection
inherent to sales environment.
- Ability to use PC applications including spreadsheets, word
processing, internet and Email. Ability to use in-house sales/order
applications. Working knowledge of iOS is a plus.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts,
interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area,
circumference, and volume.
- Ability to read and interpret common scientific and technical
journals. PM21 PI202056848
Keywords: SCHUNK Intec Inc, Nashville , Regional Sales Manager, Toolholding & Workholding, Executive , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!