Software QA Manager
Posted on: January 26, 2023
At INGENIOUS.BUILD, we've cracked the code and built a
world-class platform for companies of all sizes within the real
estate and construction industries across the globe, enabling them
to simply and effortlessly manage all aspects of their
projects--from inception to completion, and both internally and in
conjunction with the other project participants.
Project managers drool. Data geeks giggle. Execs actually sleep
well. And the rest simply stare slack-jawed at their screens unable
to comprehend how in the world we pulled this off...
Think about what you could do here ... At INGENIOUS.BUILD, you'll
be participating in one of the most exciting and unparalleled
journeys of your career--a journey to pioneer the first cloud
application to manage the entire lifecycle of a real estate
construction project. In short, you'll be building what some have
claimed is the holy grail of construction project management.
It's big. Bold. Audacious, even. But that's how we roll...
And if you've got what it takes, you'll be directly involved in its
development. The rest, as they say, will be history...
So... think you've got the right stuff?
The Software QA Manager is responsible for the stability of the
platform and ultimately for the quality of any new feature or
product change. This is accomplished through ownership over the QA
department, close communication and collaboration with the
Development Team and with the Product Team, and through constantly
innovating new ideas and processes to further improve the QA
department's efficiency. The QA Manager will have strong management
skills and will be comfortable leading a team, assigning tasks, and
reporting to engineering management on both the departments
process, goals and provide quantifiable data on how those goals
will be measured. The QA Manager will be a technical leader who is
comfortable establishing new processes, empowering existing team
members, and leaning on their experience in both manual and
automated testing practices.
- Manage a team of 10-15 QA Engineers.
- Promote Quality throughout the SDLC and encourage Shift Left
- Own the overall testing roadmap and strategy (manual and
- Report to the VP of Engineering on OKRs, goals, and
- Become an INGENIOUS.BUILD Expert by immersing yourself in the
- 3+ years of management experience.
- Knowledge of testing and validation principles and
- Experience with web and API automation tools.
- Experience working with test management tools.
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Communicative English (reading / writing). Minimum level
- Analytical skills.
- Understanding of Data Analytics.
- Understanding of AECO Industry.
- Ability to implement OOP and other programming patterns.
- Experience with CI/CD tools.
- Experience with OKRs.
- You are a self-starter and you want to help build things from
- You can work with people in multiple time zones.
- You don't have an ego.
- You are an excellent communicator (technical +
- Competitive pay.
- Stock options.
- Long-term career growth.
- Hardware (laptop).
We're fired up to learn more about you to see how you can help us
on our mission! We genuinely look forward to receiving your
application to gain further detail on who you are and how you
tick... and hopefully start the process of bringing you into the
Ingenious family ;).
Keywords: INGENIOUS.BUILD, Nashville , Software QA Manager, Executive , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!